As the Tesla factory heads into crunch-time for the end of the year, I thought it would be cool to do another employee appreciation event this year, as last year’s banner and pizza event went so well--our Tesla contacts said employees really appreciate the effort by owners.
After talking with the Tesla folks we worked with last year, and discussing what worked and what we might approach differently, we are making a couple of changes to simply logistics and make it easier for more owners/fans to participate.
This year, we will be creating a video highlight reel with “thank yous” from owners or wannabe owners. Telsa will set up video kiosks around the factory which will loop the video. Along with this, Tesla will also distribute “thank you” holiday cookies on behalf of owners. Finally, there will also be event at the Factory in Fremont where employees can hear directly from owners—still working on the details for that, so stay tuned.
You can participate in two ways:
1) Send me a picture of you standing by your Tesla holding a sign with your message—something like this:
2) Send me a short video clip (about 6 sec) with your thank you message
1) Please shoot pics and video in landscape mode and at max resolution
2) You will need to sign a release for your pic/video—submissions will become property of Tesla
3) Feel free to be creative and fun with with your pic/video, but please keep it PG-rated and if you have an axe to grind with Elon and company, this is not the place to do it
If you want to participate, please email me at email@example.com and I’ll provide further details.