Submitted by JoeBadge on Sat, 2013-01-05 15:24
Wanted to get everyone's opinion. Res # 13,249 - don't expect my car any time soon (June?). I may be reassigned outside of the U.S. for 1 yr. Should I keep my place in line and see if TM will hold on to the car until I return? Or would I have to take delivery? Or maybe have the car shipped to Japan... thoughts?