Forums

Arizona-SRP- rebate for powerwall

Arizona-SRP- rebate for powerwall

Has anyone taken advantage of the SRP rebate/discount for the powerwall? you need to request on their site and you get a confirmation number and up to $1,800 discount.

Let me know.

jjj0513 | 2 febbraio 2019

I did this when it was first offered last year. I was just informed that my Powerwall is in and the installers are coming next week to finalize the installation plans. I'm using Sun Valley Solar in Chandler.

greggadams2 | 20 febbraio 2019

Do you have solar panels or are you charging the PW when the rates are lowest on the grid?

sydroxx192 | 21 febbraio 2019

Is this rebate still available?

austin | 23 febbraio 2019

Related to this - Has anyone gotten Tesla to install solar panels in SRP's service area? The person I spoke with at Tesla said they won't install there and ended the phone call.

darwin.e | 24 febbraio 2019

I just had a Powerwall added to my solar in SRP territory. It was also installed by Sun Valley Solar and it went very smooth. After my first full week of operation, my max 30-minute demand was 0.2kW, which I am extremely pleased with. Unfortunately, the PowerWall software is not optimized yet for demand management (at least from my perspective), and only supports a single peak period per day, but I was able to make it work fairly well by making an adjustment or two during the week from the app.

The $1800 battery incentive is still available for those in SRP territory. There are about 3900 reservations left out of the original 4500 when the program started last spring. The reservations are on a first-come-first-served basis through spring 2021.

chancellor32 | 30 aprile 2019

Just spoke to someone today at Tesla and supposedly by the end of this week they will be able to install panels in SRP area.

sunyen71 | 15 maggio 2019

Darwin.e - Question what is the size of your solar install? Number of PW2? Avg monthly prior to solar and finally current avg bill. Live in chandler and looking to do the same thing. Also which plan with harp? Thank u

sunyen71 | 15 maggio 2019

Darwin.e - Question what is the size of your solar install? Number of PW2? Avg monthly prior to solar and finally current avg bill. Live in chandler and looking to do the same thing. Also which plan with harp? Thank u

chancellor32 | 16 maggio 2019

Order placed! Now waiting for final designs from Tesla! 4kw system and 1 Powerwall

jessefwebb | 28 maggio 2019

I’m in SRP territory and running an 8kw system and 1 PW on the E-27 plan. Everything installed by Sun Valley. They will help right-size the system for the SRP rate plans and estimate monthly bills and savings (conservatively from my experience). I’d recommend meeting with them if only for a piece of mind of a second opinion and local expert on SRP.

So far my system and the 1 PW easily keep me near zero or negative peak usage and peak demand below 1. That just leaves the standard $32 or $45 service charge and any cheap net usage you may have for the bills. I should add that I also have an Inergy demand manager to ensure low demand charges).

PW installed Feb 13th and commissioned May 3rd to take advantage of the double rebate. Just got my $3600 check from SRP over the weekend!

SUMANTH | 10 giugno 2019

Thanks jessefwebb.
Has the rebate doubled on PW? $3600 for one?
I just got a design from tesla and also gonna talk to Sun valley after reading your message here.
Can you help me understand what was the SRP bill like before and after?
I am in a 3200 sqft newly built home that has no home on the west and i get a lot of sun on that side.

chancellor32 | 11 giugno 2019

SUMANTH, Yes rebate is now $3600 total for one. Sun Valley is a great company and my quote from them looked good untill Tesla came in with the new pricing. Im at $2.65 a watt vs like $3.05 at Sun Valley. Hopefully my system and PW get installed this time next month.