Submitted by jithesh on Thu, 2019-02-28 08:10
I am still waiting for my Sentry Mode update but have some questions for those who are already using it
1. Do I need to make any changes to my existing USB drive which I use as TeslaCam ?
2. Does the SentryMode keep historical recording or just from the last incident ?
3. Can SentryMode be enabled or disabled from Mobile App ?
4. Is SentryMode recording from the Cabin camera ?
5. So my understanding is that with Sentry Mode if someone tries to break in or breaks in the AP camera will record a video and store in the USB drive which we also use as our TeslaCam. I guess the main purpose of the video is to identify the suspect. So if someone breaks in and steals the USB drive we will not have any video of the suspect. Is this correct ? Or is there some other way to retrieve the video ?
6. Would it also record if someone tries to unplug my charging? It happened to me once in a EVGO charging station?