Forums

Model 3 LWR performance Vs LWR Performance Package

Model 3 LWR performance Vs LWR Performance Package

I spoke to sales today, and he told me I can upgrade my (Model 3 LWR) order to (Model 3 LWR performance) by extra 2K.
This is not the same as performance package, i.e no "red calipers" or "20'inch wheels" but the speed/torque will be same as performance.

Is it worth it?
Appreciate your response.

JCE | 4 dicembre 2019

If you are talking about the dual motor performance (without the calipers and lowers of the car etc..) then I would to totally go for this. You have the faster acceleration and can get either the 19 or 18 inch tires. I have a performance Y ordered and my only issue is the fact that it only comes with the 20 inch wheels and the range hit with that.

JCE | 4 dicembre 2019

If you are talking about the dual motor performance (without the calipers and lowers of the car etc..) then I would to totally go for this. You have the faster acceleration and can get either the 19 or 18 inch tires. I have a performance Y ordered and my only issue is the fact that it only comes with the 20 inch wheels and the range hit with that.

jimglas | 4 dicembre 2019

P3D- for $2k?
Go for it!

eztider | 4 dicembre 2019

IMHO Yes.

c77m | 4 dicembre 2019

I did. What's $2k more on a ~$50k car?

quantum | 4 dicembre 2019

Awesome thank you guys.

geherman | 4 dicembre 2019

Totally! I just received my LR AWS stealth Performance on Monday in Portland. Much more fun that a trip to Disneyworld (or anywhere else I can think of). BMW is doomed...

geherman | 4 dicembre 2019

Sorry - Dual Motor

quantum | 4 dicembre 2019

@geherman Thank you, enjoy you disney ride in portland :)
Yes I went for it