Forums

Miscellaneous Musings

Miscellaneous Musings

Just received a new FOB (gave my wife the old one). It installed in a flash. Passive entry works perfectly. My Iphone 6 has been almost perfect for the past 18 months, with only a few glitches. We'll see how the FOB performs.

After a lot of teasing from other forum users, I replaced the yellow smileys on my inside door switches with the very nice looking "door open" stick-ons being sold on Amazon. This was a triumph of form over function! They are absolutely useless at night. Tomorrow, I'm going back to yellow (or maybe red) smileys.

Under 50.7 NOA seems much more "twitchy" than previous versions. I don't know if it's because I only have HW2.5 running the EAP.

Tronguy | 19 gennaio 2020

Noticed the twitchings. There's reports that cleaning the side and maybe rear cameras does someting to improve that. I _think_ a little cleaning improved the M3 LR 9/2018 I drive, but would like to try a before-and-after before being definitive.

FISHEV | 19 gennaio 2020

"They are absolutely useless at night. Tomorrow, I'm going back to yellow (or maybe red) smileys."

Get some luminescent paint and paint the "Door Open" lettering.

M3phan | 20 gennaio 2020

At night the open button has a light on it. The passengers to hit the light.