Forums

Feature Request: Enable Hazards through phone app

Feature Request: Enable Hazards through phone app

I have found my self in a few situations where it would have been very beneficial for me to be able to enable the hazards from a distance. Anyone else find themselves in this situation?

Would be great to be able to enable them through the app!

Fredvanngo | 8 febbraio 2020

I agree to your request. Count me in, Thanks

hokiegir1 | 8 febbraio 2020

After having to go running through a parking lot to pick up the car when it drive itself out of Summon range and was blocking someone.....yes, please.

jamilworm | 8 febbraio 2020

I'm only half joking, but you can flash all the lights from the app so you could do that repeatedly until you get to the car.

jordanrichard | 8 febbraio 2020

Pass along your idea to Tesla. The more they here about a particular requested feature, the more they are apt to create it.

Assuming most people here are relatively new to Tesla. When the MS first came out, it did not have Creep Mode. Many people requested a mode that would make the car act more like a ICE car with an automatic transmission. So, they created Creep mode.

vmulla | 8 febbraio 2020

I support the idea as well.

derotam | 8 febbraio 2020

Can we add turn signals and accelerator/brake control, AP, steering also, then I can just control the car from my phone like a game, while token sitting in the driver's seat. :)