Forums

Who is logged in and watching

Who is logged in and watching

Well I had 2 tickets to tonight's events but could not break away from business ex Toronto. Well wish I was there but to the two people who got my tickets I hope you thank me someday lol. I did manage to get my order in today in Toronto so very happy about that. Well they have some great vignettes on site if you are watching now what a great company and I love my model S more now then when i first bought it.

I think this will be one of those changing moments in history; the day the car and the world was changed. Perhaps over zealous but I want to salute Elon for building; a modern day Model T by a modern day Thomas Edison.

Peace out
James from Toronto!!!

info | 31 marzo 2016

Ok maybe modern day Einstein!!!

jordanrichard | 31 marzo 2016

I have it going in a different window right now. I like that they have videos playing versus the typical black out picture with music playing. Killing time now by coming here.

info | 31 marzo 2016

I do as well as of 11:13 eastern still not live yet...anyone have live vid?

jordanrichard | 31 marzo 2016

I am on the east coast as well. Tesla was smart to create a whole separate website for this.

info | 31 marzo 2016

Still nothing here yet can anyone say they are watching live?

Hi_Tech | 31 marzo 2016

Present!

Captain_Zap | 31 marzo 2016

Still watching Tesla commercials...

Hi_Tech | 31 marzo 2016

still repeating videos for me as well

info | 31 marzo 2016

Ok I hope we are all on same site ready to roll can someone post if it goes live....Elon, tardy was 1 hour late last time....can someone tell me why I am not there live with 2 tickets lol.

Hi_Tech | 31 marzo 2016

videos cut out... looks like it's starting!!!!! woooohooooo

222 | 31 marzo 2016

me too.... just waiting......

info | 31 marzo 2016

ok just went live 11:26

Chaz | 31 marzo 2016

It's starting! Well, at least the same three videos stopped playing...lol

bravosarah | 31 marzo 2016

I'm thinking the same way James!

This is history, and I'm extremely excited to be a part of it!. I put in my order at the Lawrence / Don Mills store this morning. :)

BTW, I wouldn't say Thomas Edison! Haha (Tesla & Edison had history)

I've been watching live feed for a half hour now. Commercials, until just now. It stopped and only the logo is there.

Cheers!

Ankit Mishra | 31 marzo 2016

I am!!

Bluesday Afternoon | 31 marzo 2016

I see the LIVE box in the upper right corner of the screen. Using Apple TV to AirPlay on TV screen. It's 8:25 and the screen just switched out of the looping videos. I'm ready!

JeffreyR | 31 marzo 2016

Loops have stopped for me too. It says [LIVE], and it's 8:30 Pacific. Should be going soon!

mclary | 31 marzo 2016

It will start "Soon"

What is the point to this thread?

danCE | 31 marzo 2016

It's pretty cool to think that there's probably a couple of hundred thousand people watching this video stream at the same time, all for a car announcement!

wcalvin | 31 marzo 2016

Tesla time, no doubt.

buchholtz3 | 31 marzo 2016

Nothing but the black screen and a starting time that has passed.....

DC@Tesla | 31 marzo 2016

Very disappointed. Have to go to twitter to find the unveiling pics. :(

DC@Tesla | 31 marzo 2016

Okay, saw unveiling video. No longer disappointed. Reservation made (before seeing the car of course)!

stuberman | 1 aprile 2016

I had audio but no video. I'm just happy that tesla makes better cars than websites. At least I can watch the video today (Friday).