Forums

tesla model 3 app?

tesla model 3 app?

Where is the tesla model 3 app?

PaceyWhitter | 12 agosto 2017

I would assume that the 3 uses the same Tesla app as the S and X.

hoffmannjames | 12 agosto 2017

All Tesla cars use the same Tesla app.

akgolf | 12 agosto 2017

Shouldn't an owner know this?

KP in NPT | 12 agosto 2017

Good lord.

dd.micsol | 12 agosto 2017

Under app specifications says does not work for model 3

FYI it is rumored that the app that works for model 3 is only available on intranet sites as this time. tesla app 3.1.4 doesn't work with model 3! It's a completely new app only for model 3 and Y.

There is no Model Y.

mntlvr23 | 12 agosto 2017

@KP - as a big investor, dd got his Model Y early

*I roll my eyes-If only you knew who I really am it would be embarrassing as hell you all of you*

Elon? Is that you?!

mntlvr23 | 12 agosto 2017

I know for a fact that KP is Katy Perry

PBEndo | 12 agosto 2017

@dd
True. If I knew you I would be embarrassed

Bighorn | 12 agosto 2017

He's the one with the galvanized and gold plated Tesla. That thing'll never rust!

Elon, are you unveiling the Model Y at the Semi reveal? Is that why you so casually mentioned it here? Also, please follow me on twitter. I don't tweet much that's interesting, but I'd like to be able to private message you. ;-)

SbMD | 12 agosto 2017

@dd - *I roll my eyes-If only you knew who I really am it would be embarrassing as hell you all of you*

Are you my college calculus TA? You have a similar command of English.

LA-Fohlen | 12 agosto 2017

dd - Donald Drumpf?

1BadNerd | 12 agosto 2017

dd, you'd be surprised if you knew who some of these people really are. However, we know who you really are, and we're not surprised.

jordanrichard | 13 agosto 2017

Even Model S/X owner's (to be) who's cars have been built, but in transit from the factory, can't use the app.

dsvick | 14 agosto 2017

"*I roll my eyes-If only you knew who I really am it would be embarrassing as hell you all of you*"

Hey, we do have something in common, most of us roll our eyes when we read your posts as well.

Also, it seems to me that someone as well connected and knowledgeable as you claim to be would have absolutely no need to ask the sort of questions you continually ask.