Forums

Do phone charging cables come with the car?

Do phone charging cables come with the car?

I didn't receive the phone charging cables in my model 3, should I have? I've tried calling the Tesla Center where I picked my car up from, but couldn't get through to anyone after 2 calls. So i figure i'd ask here before i try again.

Thanks in advance.

jamey.winchester | 2018年7月23日

Yes, there should be a lightning and USB-C cables in the console. Try looking under the tray.

ravisundaramam | 2018年7月23日

Yes, there three kinds of cables, USB-C, MicroUSB and iPhone,

Tesla will come with an iPhone and one of the two android cables. What you get depends on luck.

CharleyBC | 2018年7月23日

Yes. One each Apple Lightining and Android whatever (you can tell we have Apple). They were in a tiny plastic bag in the center console. Worth a hunt there if you haven;t already looked.

mroseboro | 2018年7月23日

I received one Apple charging cable and one Samsung charging cable when I picked up the car. I have no information if that is standard or not, but I'd assume it was. Definitely ask a service center Tesla rep

Doing a quick google search, it looks like the car should have two cables installed, a lightning cable for iPhone and either a USB-C or Micro USB for Android devices.

acamp5 | 2018年7月23日

Thanks for the quick replies. I've looked everywhere. They just didn't give them to me i guess. I'll just drive over there and ask for them, hopefully there is no reason they should have those readily on hand.

CharleyBC | 2018年7月23日

And we didn't get the "Zero Emissions" temporary license plate that I see on all the other new Teslas. But, yeah, go get your wires! (I'll trade ya and Android for an Apple.)

RichardKJ | 2018年7月23日

I found mine in the glovebox.

drgda | 2018年9月24日

I picked up my Tesla model 3 yesterday and didnt have the charging cables either. I didnt think about looking before I left. Cant go back and ask as I live too far.

bpaul | 2018年9月24日

@CharleyBC, I'd love to make that trade with ya! Give me a way to get in touch.

bpaul | 2018年9月24日

Bumping this in hopes that @CharleyBC (or somebody else wanting an apple connector in exchange for a USB-C) sees it.

BatterySam | 2018年9月30日

Picked up my Model 3 yesterday. No cable included. LR AWD PUP

tony | 2018年10月1日

Mine were in a plastic bag in the center console, came with only the iPhone cables though - no micro usb. I ordered one of those QI charge pad pieces for the front console anyway tho.

thomaskvance | 2018年10月1日

I have an extra android, if someone wants to swap me out for their extra I-phone cable. I’m in South Orange County, CA. Let me know!

sri.p2601 | 2019年1月21日

I picked up the car on Dec 14th and i don't have them in the car.

erik.dunn | 2019年5月8日

Just received delivery on my Model 3 and no cables either.

jimglas | 2019年5月8日

call your DA, they are included.

hhhmendez | 2019年5月8日

Model 3 there are not included, i'm from spain https://www.joelperez.es/ contact me or let me know the best iphone cables.

mstoer | 2019年5月8日

My model 3 came with one USB-C and one iphone cable.

calvincc | 2019年5月15日

According to the online chat folks, the NEMA 14-50 and phone cables were phased out of orders in late April 2019. Shame.