Forums

Easy Entry

Easy Entry

I've set my Easy Entry to move the steering wheel up and to move the seat back and have made sure I activated it on my touch screen. When I enter the car the easy entry does nothing and when I go to exit the car I have to manually activate the easy entry from my touch screen. Am I doing something wrong or is this a known problem?

eplaskett | 2018年10月25日

Pull up your own profile settings and make sure "Use Easy Entry" is checked.

RP3 | 2018年10月25日

the way to get it to work is to 'save' exactly your entry/exit position in the "Easy Entry" profile and then make sure you check the box in your normal driver's profile (for example, your "Neill"profile). Every time you go into 'Park' mode in your "Neill" profile with the 'Easy Entry' box checked in your "Neill" profile, the seat and steering wheel will go into that "Easy Entry" position. When you get back in the car and touch the brake, it'll go back to the "Neill" position to start your drive.

jdcollins5 | 2018年10月25日

Have you created a driver profile and checked the Easy Entry in the driver profile?

On one occasion my Driver Profile did not work when I pressed the brake pedal and it remained in Easy Entry. I manually selected my driver profile and it has worked correctly since.

Effopec | 2018年10月25日

I just picked mine up yesterday and it appears that easy entry isn't as easy as my previous car. When I open my car to get out now it actually moves the seat up a bit. It stays there until after I get back in and hit the brake when it moves backward to my set position. It sounds like I have to actually set the easy entry position? In my past car it just went all the way back and the steering wheel went up.

Magic 8 Ball | 2018年10月25日

Not only do you actually have to set it you get to chose the exact way you want it. My Furd only moved my seat back it did not let me choose how far back or if I wanted the steering wheel tilted up or seat higher or lower. This is a very nice option.

mknewman | 2019年5月10日

I wish it worked for the passenger seat as well.

lbowroom | 2019年5月10日

On the passenger side there is no reason to set your seat close to the pedals or steering wheel.

mlafortune6 | 2019年10月27日

It doesn't work I checked the box on my profile and it keeps bringing me to a close and low steering setting which is very annoying. I tried deleting and creating a new profile, check it, but still brings me to the same setting... I spent an hour to try figure out how to program it. The only thing said is the check box and it doesn't work.

RedPillSucks | 2019年10月28日

Make sure the Easy Entry values are actually saved. You should be able to verify this by manually switching between your profile and easy entry and back to see that changes occur.

bradbomb | 2019年10月28日

@mlafortune6 Easy Entry is a driver profile like any other, except that the car switches to that when you park and unbuckle. The Easy Entry profile needs to be set by you. You adjust the wheel and seat to what you want your easy entry to be. Without setting it, it is the same settings as your last settings on the profile you were on when you initially checked the box.

kaffine | 2019年10月28日

lbowroom | May 10, 2019
On the passenger side there is no reason to set your seat close to the pedals or steering wheel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

There is if I have more than 1 passenger. Person sitting shotgun will frequently move the seat forward to allow the rear passenger to have more room.

I really wish it would hold off on changing to Easy Entry if there is a passenger behind the driver. Let the rear passenger get out first then have the front seat move to easy entry. I just stopped using Easy Entry partly for that reason. I kept forgetting that I can't take my seat-belt off until the rear passenger gets out.