Forums

Supercharger location at Hayward and Castro valley

Supercharger location at Hayward and Castro valley

Hi guys,

I see that there are pending supercharging stations in Hayward and Castro valley in California.

Does anyone know if they are actually being built now? And when will they open?

Thanks

NKYTA | 2019年3月2日

supercharge.info

No.

SCCRENDO | 2019年3月2日

On the supercharged topic. Anyone know what is going on with Buena Park supercharger. It has disappeared from my Model 3 and Model S car navigation

NKYTA | 2019年3月2日

The aforementioned site still lists an 8 staller there. Though I read something, somewhere on these fora along the lines of what you are reporting...

SCCRENDO | 2019年3月2日

On further reading it seems like they took it off the map around October but it is still open. The problem is that it is used by the Buena Park Service Center for new car deliveries and cars being serviced so there are usually no spots or very few spots available. It is at the junction of the 5 and 91. The 5 has 2 superchargers in Downey and one is in permit stage at Euclid in Anaheim with Santa Ana open down the road. The 91 is a problem though. At the west end we have Manhatten Beach but they are oversubscribed. The next superchargers are in Riverside. I guess the best option may be a detour to Euclid in Anaheim when it opens. We travel the 91 frequently and pretty much never have to charge. But there have been times when we have needed to and Buena Park remained our best option.

simon_so_2006 | 2019年3月2日

That’s very disappointing. Tesla website indicates that it will be open 2019 in Castro valley and hayward but there seems to be no such evidence on supercharger.org

blouie | 2019年3月31日

I was passing through Hesperian Blvd where Olive Garden, City Sports, Bufalo wild wings are. There’s a brand new Seafood City grocery under construction and facing towards Hesperian Blvd is like 12 spaces caged off and some digging going around so this might be the Tesla superchargers for Hayward? Kinda makes sense since it’s near Southland Mall, Macy’s, dicks sporting goods, Share Tea etc.

sbeggs | 2019年4月1日

Flagged

reed_lewis | 2019年4月2日

Flagged ZsebecOrandrean because of SPAM

jstrach | 2019年4月2日

NKYTA - what is the supercharger.info that you refer to? I ask because I'm going to post about what steps are required to get our City Council to communicate with Tesla regarding putting a SuperCharger facility in our location. I've written Tesla through the channels I could find - but am hearing nothing back. If anyone has any experience regarding this process, please ping me.

NKYTA | 2019年4月2日
jstrach | 2019年4月2日

NKYTA - thank you very much, very helpful map. Privately updated or thru Tesla?

NKYTA | 2019年4月2日

There is more than just a map. Some of us that travel the SC network have signed up to become patrons, to help Blueshift defray costs. Check out Map Options -> Way Back to see the SC network grow!

serg017 | 2019年4月23日

New Urban Tesla Superchargers in Hayward Hesperian Target shopping center

https://nextdoor.com/news_feed/?post=108392086