Forums

How can we check referral award status since loot box is gone ?

How can we check referral award status since loot box is gone ?

While I know the referral program ended on 2/28/2019, I still have a set of Arachnid wheels I earned that I have not received yet. I understand there can be long delays for the delivery of these prizes (as there have been in the past), but I'm not sure how to check the active status now that the Loot Box is gone from the Tesla App, and all mention of the referral program and status of undelivered existing awards are also gone from the website accounts. How do those of us who are still waiting for awards we already earned monitor the status of those prizes now ??? What reference can we use to verify qualifying deliveries, since the listings for those deliveries are gone from the app and the website as well ??? Who can we contact to find out the status of referral awards we earned before the program ended ???

reed_lewis | 2019年3月7日

email referralprogram@tesla.com They can handle all that for you.

bhanuk99 | 2019年3月7日

I received an email reminder from the referral program to claim my awards mid Feb. Since I had issues as you mentioned with Tesla App, the customer support worked with me thro emails and sent me the redemption code for the Model S kids car on Feb 28. The customer support was excellent and I give full credit to them.

EVRider | 2019年3月7日

If you already claimed your awards, the Loot Box doesn’t do anything for you. The award status doesn’t mean anything — both of my wall connector awards continued to show as Scheduled even after I received them, and my arachnid wheels award (which I haven’t received yet) was showing as Processing.

larry | 2019年3月7日

@EVRider - Thanks for your reply. My loot box showed exactly as yours did - "scheduled" or "in route" for prizes I'd received, and "processing" for the Arachnid wheels I'm still waiting for. My concern was it also listed the individual referrals, which would document the awards I have still due, and that "back-up" list is gone from the app and the website, so there's nothing to reference in case of an issue. I guess I'll contact customer support and see what happens...

detdds | 2019年3月9日

I’m still waiting for powerwall reward. Tesla seems to have problems making this item.

philgrocks | 2019年3月9日

I'm with Detdds... Been waiting over 18 months.

philgrocks | 2019年3月9日

I'm with Detdds... Been waiting over 18 months.

Jeevas | 2019年4月10日

The Loot box is back on the app but don't show the award I am still waiting for.

EVRider | 2019年4月10日

@Jeevas: Same here, so it's not just you.

larry | 2019年4月13日

@reed_lewis I've emailed the folks at the referral program several times, and the replies I've received are inane - They were not able to check the status at all, or even estimate a possible delivery time frame. They did acknowledge that my wheels were overdue, but were not able to provide me any way to track them, or even reference the referral award itself to try and narrow down a delivery date window...I really felt like the person responding to the emails was a random employee asked to help out. Seems it's a silly place to eliminate professional customer service - the place where your most loyal, sale inducing customer base comes to find out about the incentives you've promised them ....

mitchell.de.bruine | 2019年5月7日

I have the exact same problem - I have been waiting 9 months for the tyres and keep getting the same reply. On the website it still states 8 -10 weeks. I expected better from Tesla

reed_lewis | 2019年5月7日

The issue is not the people who run the program. I have had great luck with them helping me. The issue is supply from Tesla. They do not seem to be focusing on filling the referral program orders.

Remember they are not the group that delivers your stuff. They only facilitate it.

rbrastin | 2019年5月9日

I canceled an order for a model 3 yesterday and today my loot box disappeared along with my referral code. I did have my referral code used towards this new purchased, so I wonder if this created the problem?

Anybody had that happened?

MilesMD88 | 2019年5月9日

Sad. I can order a new S and it will arrive in 2 or 3 weeks. I’ve been waiting 6 months for Arachnids and can’t get an honest answer. Not a way to build a brand.

EVRider | 2019年5月10日

The referral information is back on My Tesla as of this morning, at least for me.

NKYTA | 2019年5月10日

WFM

rmiguelponte | 2019年5月10日

"Dear Rui,

Thank you for contacting Referral Program.

I have checked on your concern and can confirm that the ARACHNID Wheels is already selected.

Unfortunately, i do not have any lead time for the Wheels at this very moment.

The issue basically is that our tire partners that are supposed to assemble the parts (summer tires and rims) gave priority to servicing their own customers because of the winter season in Europe.

This led to a huge backlog of deliveries.

We are however working diligently to get you a more precise ETA and we will update you as soon as we have further information from our Tire provider.

We will post updates on https://www.tesla.com/support/referral-program once updates are available.

Note: Please do not reply to this email as it will not be read. For more information and updates, please visit our website: https://www.tesla.com/support/referral-program

Kind Regards,

Tesla Referral Program Support
45500 Fremont Blvd | Fremont, CA 94538
ReferralProgram@tesla.com
"

Sorry! There are no tires in Europe! Lol :)

MilesMD88 | 2019年5月11日

I call BS on this reply. My neighbor went to discount tire yesterday and had Michelin Pilot Super Sports put on his 21” turbines. At TireRack, the Michelin Super Sports with Tesla dampening are available for purchase.