Forums

For NKYTA

For NKYTA

Hey! I’ve been trying to get in touch with you at your gmail address I used last time we met. Bighorn mentioned he would be in the Bay Area this month and I would like to meet you and him if I can. It’s been a while!

Shesmyne2 | 2019年4月3日

Oops. N K YTA

Still Grinning ;-)

RedShift | 2019年4月3日

Sorry, NKYTA :-)

Bighorn | 2019年4月3日

Hey Red
I’ll be in So Cal in a few weeks. Not positive if the swing will include the Bay Area since I’ll have riders who just endured 7600 miles these past two weeks:)

RedShift | 2019年4月3日

Oh I see!! That’s okay - try and visit, and if you do, let me know!

Darthamerica | 2019年4月3日

@Bighorn do you plan to visit any of our SCs? Hawthorne, Redondo or Manhattan Beach?

Bighorn | 2019年4月3日

@Darth
As of last month, I’d visited all of the SCs in the state. 3 have since opened around LA and one in the Bay Area. Had lunch with SamO at Manhattan Beach a few months ago. We also stopped by Hawthorne to check out the tunnel.
Not sure what stations I’ll hit aside from the new ones. I don’t plot itineraries usually.

NKYTA | 2019年4月4日

@RedShift, I responded.

Ohmster | 2019年4月4日

Bighorn,

Oxnard? Thousand Oaks East? Thousand Oaks West? Would love to meet you if I’m off my crutches when you swing by......

‘17 S75 & X75D: (Uncorked EAP FSD AP2.5 Bio 8.3)*2. Grin on!

Bighorn | 2019年4月4日

@RS
Got your email link

@Ohmster
I use Oxnard regularly to and from SB. I think we’re there the last week of April

lilbean | 2019年4月4日

Glendale?

Ohmster | 2019年4月4日

@Bighorn. I should be in driving shape by then. Hope to see you at Oxnard SC.

‘17 S75 & X75D: (Uncorked EAP FSD AP2.5 Bio 8.3)*2. Grin on!

info | 2019年4月4日

Kettleman ?

lilbean | 2019年4月4日

@Bighorn You need to make a t-shirt with your tour dates on it. :o)

Bighorn | 2019年4月4日

Yeah, except I don’t know my route and I’ve been to all of them open prior to March. My wife said “Can we not collect superchargers this trip?” But I think Corona, Fontana and Francisco St/LA shouldn’t be a problem:)

lilbean | 2019年4月4日

:)

trixiew | 2019年4月4日

Holy crap....Info???!!!!!

info | 2019年4月4日

uhh.... You don't like the Kettleman SC?

Shesmyne2 | 2019年4月4日

@ BH
You can tell the Mrs. BH I feel her.

Still Grinning ;-)

nwfan | 2019年4月5日

@BH, I bet those close to you are cheering Mrs. BH on...

Matter of fact, how about flying instead? Denver to Ontario. Rental to daughters.

Bighorn | 2019年4月5日

Last week I got home from Nashville quicker than my sister who was flying there. And I never had to de-ice:)

Bighorn | 2019年4月5日

Strike that—we both did Nashville, but it was actually Asheville that day or series thereof.