Forums

Charging Details

Charging Details

Is there a way to obtain the charging information for my new Model X. I would like to know where I charged and how many kWh went into the battery.

EVRider | 2019年5月10日

You need to use a third-party app like TeslaFi (https://about.teslafi.com) to do that.

TranzNDance | 2019年5月10日

+1 to TeslaFi. If only I had gotten it sooner.

jordanrichard | 2019年5月10日

Or you could simply keep a small notebook in your X and jot down where you charged and how many kwh and miles you added. I have been doing this for 5 years now.

BlufftonBob | 2019年5月11日

Go to your Tesla account page and select History. I just got back from a trip from Hilton Head to Orlando and back. History showed me the super charger locations used and the amounts charged.

EVRider | 2019年5月11日

@BlufftonBob: I think the OP wants to track all charging, not just supercharging.

Efleck | 2019年5月12日

I have downloaded the TeslaFi program and an trying to figure out if this is what I want. Yes, it logs charging with lots of detail. However, I am concerned about the vampire battery loss with all the queries TeslaFi sends to my MX. I think I will try TeslaFi for the two-weeks trial period then make a decision.
The notebook suggestion by jordanrichard is good. I may do this.

kcheng | 2019年5月12日

You can also look at the Stats app on iOS. It has vampire drain data in addition to lots of other things.

robert4 | 2019年5月13日

I can't locate History under my Tesla account. Could you list the path?

Efleck | 2019年5月13日

Kcheng: I am confused by your response. Are you referring to the operating system on my iPhone or iPad?

robert4: Log into your Tesla account. In the upper right part of the page, just to the right and above the image of your Tesla, you will find four options: Home Account History Sign Out. Cliock on History and your Supercharger account will come up.

Yodrak. | 2019年5月13日

"Log into your Tesla account. In the upper right part of the page, just to the right and above the image of your Tesla, you will find four options: Home Account History Sign Out."

Nope. Home Account Sign Out
No History

PIDcontrol | 2019年5月13日

No "History" section in my MX either.

jimglas | 2019年5月14日

If you have FUSC, you will have no history.
You only have a history if you pay for supercharging