Forums

Dublin Service Center Loaners

Dublin Service Center Loaners

I charged at the Dublin Service Center tonight and saw that the spaces reserved for Enterprise loaner cars were empty and the signs that reserved the spaces for the Enterprise loaner cars were gone. Has Dublin changed how it handles loaners for owners dropping their cars off for service?

JPPTM | 2019年6月2日

Dublin CA Service Center still uses Enterprise to manage the loaner program. Not sure where they park them or manage them. Thursday afternoon they had a loaner for me on a Supercharger. As far as dropping the loaner off, I have always parked the car at the service drive-in and gave the keyfobs to the service writer/greeter.

sbeggs | 2019年6月3日

Flagged

BCCA | 2019年6月3日

@JPPTM - Thanks for the response. When I had my car serviced at Dublin sc late last year, they had all the Enterprise loaners parked in the row opposite from the superchargers and an Enterprise rep stationed inside the showroom. I was just wondering if this arrangement chsnged.

@sbeggs - Why the flag for this legitimate question.

sbeggs | 2019年6月3日

@BCCA,
Item now flagged away by all readers of thread who saw it had embedded advertising link in it. No longer visible.

BCCA | 2019年6月3日

@sbeggs- Thanks for explanation. I did not see embedded advertising link.

sbeggs | 2019年6月3日

@BCCA,
Roger that!

JPPTM | 2019年6月3日

There is still an Enterprise desk in the back of the Dublin Service/showroom where you arrange for a loaner.