Forums

Tesla phone application poor security will not use finger print logon function

Tesla phone application poor security will not use finger print logon function

I have been using the tesla phone application now for years and note that the fingerprint login function has never worked. I use this method to log onto my phone and it works perfectly why cant Tesla gets the application to work. This really sucks especially since the phone application keeps deleting my log on information which has me to use the password. Seems like everything Tesla is screwed up these days more and more issues.

mstubbs007 | 2019年7月21日

have been using the tesla phone application now for years and note that the fingerprint login function has never worked. I use this method to log onto my phone and it works perfectly why cant Tesla gets the application to work. This really sucks especially since the phone application keeps deleting my log on information which has me to use the password. Seems like everything Tesla is screwed up these days more and more issues.

GHammer | 2019年7月21日

Has always worked fine for me. Galaxy S7

billvb | 2019年7月21日

This has worked fine for me on my iPhone (well, Face ID now on iPhone X)

TeslaTap.com | 2019年7月21日

@mstubbs007 - It's not going to work on a flip-phone. Works fine for me, also a Galaxy S7 Edge.

PBEndo | 2019年7月21日

It has worked well on the Android phones that I have owned (currently a Galaxy S8) though occasionally the feature will toggle itself off requiring a re-enable in the settings menu. I suspect this happens after software updates.