Forums

20in Tire recomendations for All season - Michelin - Pilot Sport A/S 3+

20in Tire recomendations for All season - Michelin - Pilot Sport A/S 3+

Hi Guys
Was wondering if you can recommend for a M3 dual motor

Michelin - Pilot Sport A/S 3+

I am changing my wheels to a aftermarket 20 in wheels which can be loaded with 235/35R20
I found the above tires in costco. Do you guys see any issues with this combination?

howard | 2019年10月9日

It depends on where you live, temps, snow amounts, ice and road conditions, your level of safety. I take my 20" off and put 18" Michelin Xice on for the winter. Just did the swap this week as cold and snow predicted for tomorrow.

Bighorn | 2019年10月9日

I’m running sets of 18s and 19s currently. No complaints and decent wear. Will put legitimate snows on the RWD soon though.

keith.kotler | 2019年10月10日

Hi All. I live in RI. received my M3 Performance about 2 months ago and am starting to look at Winter or All Season tires. I do not want to have to buy new wheels and would prefer to just use the 20 inch wheels I have. Does Tesla have a recommendation for 235/35/20 winter or all season tires? Thanks.

geno.kearney | 2019年10月10日

On my M3P I've got 25k miles on the stock 20" Michelin pilot 4 S. I'm going to push it another month and go to the above referenced Pilot Sport A/S 3+. I slipped through last winter with the summer tires. I'm going with these all-season tires so I don't have to worry about it switching in winter anymore. Can't go wrong with Michelin tires.

Geno