Forums

feature request - add all sentry events notifications to the Tesla app

feature request - add all sentry events notifications to the Tesla app

Would be nice to be alerted when something "suspicious" going on around the car even when the alarm is not yet triggered
There is Car Alarm and charger alerts notifications already, so should be a quick and easy change

I've seen a couple of times large number of sentry alerts (kids playing around), but you never know when this can be useful and be alerted in advance before too late, especially when no sentry recording is available (flash drive out, malfunctioning)

walnotr | 2019年10月15日

I’m not sure I would like getting notifications all the time considering how many non events are recorded.

alexey3 | 2019年10月15日

this option can be off by default. and of course, you can always snooze notifications at any time when you think they're `non events`. I've not seen so far my alarm to get triggered, but I got plenty `events` that was worth to look into and maybe move the car to another place if I knew in advance

gregorybrooks1973 | 2019年10月15日

I'd like to take this a step further and be able to actually look at the video clip through the app on the phone. I agree, needs to have some type of discriminator based on all of the random activations.