I've made a free extension, TeslaTap Assistant Pro (TTAP) that adds a lot of new features to the Tesla forums:
• Advanced and basic search
• Color coding posters by category
• Add/Remove poster names to categories
• Auto spam detect and auto flag spam
• Auto foreign poster detection
• Options to hide foreign, toxic or spam posters
• When saving new post text, autosaves to clipboard
• Shows images and video on screen
• Adds "Back To" button at bottom of a thread
• Import and export of lists
• Ability to disable/enable individual features
This only works in Chrome on a PC/Mac. If you are interested in trying it out: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/teslatap-assistant-pro/iafcefg... The page has screenshots of the major features. Everything is local to you.
For the automatic detection of spam and foreign posters, I've tested it out on thousands of posts over the last month and it is about 90+% accurate. You can turn these specific features off or improve them by adding to your local whitelist or blacklists.
TTAP has seven poster categories: Yourself, Experts, Liked, Foreign, Disliked, Toxic, and Spam. You add poster names to a category to highlight those posters in a color of your choice or hide some posters.
Autosave feature is handy when you're writing a post, and pressing Save causes Tesla to logout. Now after logging in, you go back to the thread and Press Ctrl-V to paste back the lost content.
For those using the excellent 2016 Forum Extension Suite, it can do everything it did (search and hide). You may want to turn it off when using TTAP. Enjoy!