Had my M3P for nearly two months got numberous problems with it and customer service (lack of) dont seem to be doing anything about them.
1) I took delivery at South Manchester, UK and found scratches on the front bumper they noted it and agreed it needed painting. They advised they will be in touch with the body repair date and time - Nothing two momths later
2) Inside passenger door is loose - Scheduled service 4 weeks away. Mobile service engineer txt me asking for picture which were emailed with requested dates. Two weeks later no reply.
I have chased three times via email no reply
3) Mobile connectivity drops every day, Have tried hard reboot and soft reboot nothing. This has been happening since 40.50.1 firmware.
4) Wifi has stoped working and can only connect to mobile hot spot since 40.50.1
5) Frunk clips - I took delivery and asked where the frunk clips are. Back ordered but nothing after two months
Question is what is the best way to contact tesla mobile / customer service uk . They dont respond to emails. When you ring the message asks you go to Tesla/ support and choose chat option which doesnt exist!
Does anyone have a complaints number / Email?
Personally i think Tesla customer service is shocking!
Thanks in advance