Submitted by Jacob1898 on Mon, 2016-04-18 08:55
I have talked to car quys, called tesla support young man said post here.
I saw a video of model x. The drivers door opened and shut with push button, very nice and helpful. The trunk opened but didn't see shut.
Does anybody know the following?
1. Will model 3 have door and trunk opening and shutting capability by button?
2. Can screen be lowered about 10 inches?
3. Can seat be modified to move, maybe rotate?
4. Will safety be on par with model S? Safety is very important to me. The hybrid cars with one exception did not impress me. That car only because it had 7 airbags. I would prefer an ev. The safety margin and build of tesla seems to be what I am looking for, but there is no way I could afford the S or X.
5. List of above, tesla or other party does mods?
I have sat in model s. It was a little awkward, but not completely unworkable with some changes. Did not try ludicrous mode. That would probably hurt me.
Thanks in advance. Sorry if errors. Touchpad :/