Forums

To Elon Musk from a disappointed Model X Autopilot 1.0 Owner

To Elon Musk from a disappointed Model X Autopilot 1.0 Owner

Hi Elon,

I wanted to try to reach out for you about last Wednesday’s news regarding Autopilot 2.0 hardware release. First, congratulations on the new achievement, and looking forward for more and more achievements as you have usually promised and delivered.

Second, I wanted to share with you some personal experience -and I’m sorry about that, but I’m sure some of the owners have partially similar experience as well-. I believed in Tesla, upon first hearing about it couple of years, and then I heard about the upcoming breaking through Model X, which I decided to make the reservation on it right away, even though I have never thought of owning a car that expensive -not only because it’s too much financially, but because, I don't usually pay a premium for the sake of fancy stuff if not justified- But with Tesla, and all the technology, it’s bringing, and after visiting your sales center, exploring the model S, and knowing that the car is guaranteed to keep the value and that it’s only software updates like the iPhone that will keep your car always up to date, so i decided to go for the Model X and reserved it early 2015. After some wait -and I know mine was not the longest-, I finally had the chance to configure it early 2016 for the delivery on April/May, which I had to delay until August due to travel reasons. During this time, I got 2016 BMW 428 as a second car, and then traded it in with around 15k loss when i knew about Tesla Model 3 and reserved model 3 as well.

I configured my Model X with all things I needed, and even those I didn’t need, just to be aging-proof for any future update, and got it fully loaded with everything except the top battery back since I’m not planning to race with it, so got the 90D -even the cold weather package even though I live in Florida- to pay a total of around $120k and finally receive it end of July. I was very excited about the car that I convinced my neighbor to buy one as well, which was delivered to him last month.

I received the car and left it for a month in the garage due to travel reasons, and came back to encounter several issues, from squeaking falcon door, loose fender piece in the back of the car, rattling sound in the back speakers, squeaking sound in the third row of the car, and I was fine with all of these trips to the dealer, even though it has cost me a lot of my time and inconvenience, but i was too happy with the car to even sound this out or bad mouth the car by any means, even when I got nails in two tires of the car, I found out that I’m required to pay $800+ out of pocket, with no hazard insurance on the tires, which is weird to me for such premium car, coming from the BMW world, this is a typical coverage offered to all owners.

Last Wednesday 10/19/16 was my biggest disappointment, with Tesla announcement of the enhanced autopilot and full autonomous hardware that is available only in the new cars and not in the just launched Model X AP1 cars, with no promises of retrofit of AP2 hardware (I knew the full autonomous was coming but I really thought it will be software upgrades) ! All of a sudden, my brand new long awaited top notch aging-proof Model X car is outdated. With Tesla failing, at least 2 promises, first that the car has all the hardware needed for software updates years to come especially in such newly released Model X cars, and second that the car keeps it’s value which obviously will not be the case after outdated hardware it has!

I tried talking to the headquarters, and they told me that they are sorry but the trade-in is the only option at this time (so I should trade-in my 2 months old MX, how much loss I should take on that?!), I financed my car with all the added bells and whistles to keep for 7-8 years at least, otherwise I could have gone with the lease if I will change every couple of years. I then talked to the local dealer and they told me that there is an email that will be sent out to some recent owners who will be eligible for an upgrade, he took my information to find out if I will be eligible but never called me back about it.

I’m sorry for the long message, but I had to chill out a bit as this is really frustrating -and I’m sure a lot of owners share the same frustration with me, at least my referred neighbor is, as well-, so we really need to know what is going to happen to those who has been long believers in Tesla, and trusted it’s promise, and were among the early owners of the MX, which you have showed gratitude to them since the high bill we had to pay for the MS and MX is fueling the upcoming M3, so are we getting punished now for that?!

KP in NPT | 2016年10月23日

Neither Elon Musk nor anyone at Tesla reads this forum.

jongoldblatt | 2016年10月23日

I just purchased Model S in August. Only have 1000 miles on it. And I Love it!

At first, like you, I was very disappointed to see the 2.0 hardware with no upgrade possible. However, for a few reasons that I will explain, that bad feeling quickly faded.

1. Level 5 fully autonomous driving is still just a dream. I bet it will be 5, 10, or more years before it is legal in many states. I love my auto-pilot, but where I live in Minneapolis we have 2 driving seasons, winter and road construction. In winter, I would never trust it on slippery roads. Snow piles from plows look like solid obstructions, no lines on roads, and heavy snows covering car sensors and fooling radar. In summer, we have construction lane changes constantly. So far, auto-pilot has not handled that well.

2. For reasons above, as much as I love Tesla and Elon, I am a skeptic that just extra cameras and computer will be enough for fully autonomous driving. Maybe in perfect conditions. Other engineers swear that you need spinning radar, better and more radar, and cameras at different focal ranges. I am no engineer, but I do know that many issues are yet to be solved.

3. Government, both state and federal will try to move quickly because the economic growth implications and potential tax revenue is huge, and big business is eager to begin. However, government and insurance companies will have many issues to solve. Like, who is responsible if car chose the life of driver over pedestrians in a accident?

I hope that helps
Jon

djharrington | 2016年10月23日

Full autonomy with AP1 hardware and only software updates?? Yikes. Like Jon alludes to above, even with AP2 hardware, it may be limited by environment.

If you must have the latest, sell your X and get a new one; but, It too will become old news at some point. If you're uncomfortable with the prospect of buying another Tesla because they improve too quickly, go find another "traditional" manufacturer that moves more slowly to lower your risk of quick obsolescence. Just forget having checkboxes like "EAP" and "Full-autonomy" in the order process ;)

Enjoy your car. It's amazing.

sp_tesla | 2016年10月23日

"mp1156 | October 23, 2016
Neither Elon Musk nor anyone at Tesla reads this forum."

How do you know? it would be amazing if no one at TM care what current & potential customers experiencing, wishing & thinking, etc.

james | 2016年10月24日

Wah, wah, wah. I'm rich and entitled.

codyb12889 | 2016年10月24日

They plan to continue to update the AP1s to make them as autonomous as possible with their given hardware and still be safe.

This is only a guess but full autonomy will likely not have the flipped switch until 2020 or 2021 at best and even then it will likely still be considered level 4. This is primarily due to the government but will also be because of the liabilities associated with certifying a vehicle level 5 autonomous.

With that being said it is easy to understand your frustration as this is the kind of scenario that people deal with on cell phones and laptops, not on 6 figure auto purchases.

My one counter thought is that assuming everyone in the world only cares about auto pilot features is a far reaching assumption. A huge number of people will be scared to death of the idea of a robot taking over their car but still be interested in the convenience and features of your AP1 MX.

Keep calm and see what the market does. Something tells me your disappointment will wear off once you see how things actually play out.

starcrusader | 2016年10月24日

There is another.

mike | 2016年10月24日

No disrespect Sehrawy,

This type of response is typical with any technology....flat screen TV, smartphone, computer, etc. in any of those cases, the forums are filled with people complaining how they just spent $X and feel compelled to share their story in the sense that they are unique and the Company owes them some kind of justice.

You have a very very very advanced vehicle... but I'm sorry -- age proof in technology doesn't exist HOWEVER to utilize a technology coined (abused) term, I think Tesla is age resistant.

The feeling of suddenly having something outdated, is just that - a feeling. As some others have already said, there will continue to be updates to AP1s to keep it well within the top of the scale of practically anything on the road.

Codyb12889 said it best...keep calm and see what the market does.

In closing, I think it's ironic that what you have in disappointment, others would kill for.

mike | 2016年10月24日

No disrespect Sehrawy,

This type of response is typical with any technology....flat screen TV, smartphone, computer, etc. in any of those cases, the forums are filled with people complaining how they just spent $X and feel compelled to share their story in the sense that they are unique and the Company owes them some kind of justice.

You have a very very very advanced vehicle... but I'm sorry -- age proof in technology doesn't exist HOWEVER to utilize a technology coined (abused) term, I think Tesla is age resistant.

The feeling of suddenly having something outdated, is just that - a feeling. As some others have already said, there will continue to be updates to AP1s to keep it well within the top of the scale of practically anything on the road.

Codyb12889 said it best...keep calm and see what the market does.

In closing, I think it's ironic that what you have in disappointment, others would kill for.

mike | 2016年10月24日

Sorry for the duplicate post... I have an outdated computer I guess LOL

bp | 2016年10月24日

The OP is rightly frustrated with the production quality of the new MX - and that multiple trips to a service center was required to correct problems that should have been detected and corrected by Tesla before the car was delivered. This is something Tesla must address, not only for the high end Model S and X, but before they begin delivering much higher volume Model 3's - with the lower price point (and likely margins), Tesla can't afford to spend that much time fixing production problems in the service centers.

I can empathize with the OP on the disappointment on the AP 2.0 hardware announcement. After receiving my P85 in early 2013, I've gone through round after round after round of similar disappointment each time Tesla has introduced new changes - power folding mirrors, parking sensors, TACC, AP 1.0, back-seat cupholders/USB, ...

But, I knew my P85 wasn't going to have any of those features when I ordered it 4 years ago, and while I was disappointed about each newly introduced feature and could have waited until those features were in production, instead I've had years to drive my P85 - which has been a fantastic car - and still is today, even without all of the additional features.

Before ordering my P85, I spent a lot of time researching the Model S and Tesla, so I had a pretty good understanding of what to expect when I placed my order. It was inevitable that some of the missing features would be added later (and couldn't be addressed by a software update) - and that was OK, I accepted that.

Today, new prospective owners have the opportunity to get more information on the forums about what is likely to be coming from Tesla in the next months or year. While we didn't know when it was going to happen, there was a general expectation on the forums that AP 2.0 was coming, if not now, likely before the Model 3 ships next year.

Similarly, there is an expectation that once Tesla increases production on the 100 battery packs, we'll see lower priced 100D and possibly P100D (no L) configurations.

Knowing these two major changes were likely coming this year or next year, we decided to hold off on order our next Model S and wait for the combination we want - a 100D with AP 2.0 - a combination we believe will be enough to satisfy us for years to come, even though we are still likely to see disappointments in the future as Tesla continues to improve the Model S.

As for the loss in value of recently delivered Model S and X cars - that really hasn't been the track record for the Model S/X. Even though Tesla periodically introduces new features, overall the Model S and X have held their values fairly well. And because AP 2.0 is a $5,500 price increase over what most S/X owners have paid for AP 1.0, there should be even less short-term resale impact this time.

bholding | 2016年10月24日

I recognize both sides of this argument. My sense is there is a legitimate point being made here, and that Tesla should consider some type of trade-in / customer loyalty program for those who have recently purchased a new car only to learn that it is now obsolete from a hardware perspective. We're not talking about an iPhone that you can go trade on gazelle...

J.T. | 2016年10月24日

How do you know? it would be amazing if no one at TM care what current & potential customers experiencing, wishing & thinking, etc.

I know because I've spoken to the person who oversees the Forum. If you want to contact Tesla in such a way that your comments get read, assessed and passed along use the Contact link at the bottom of the page or email ServiceHelpNA@teslamotors.com.

If you want your comments assessed by someone who won't be driving their Tesla until the Model 3 is out and who for the most part can't believe the crap some people are not the least bit embarrassed to complain about then continue to address your comments to Tesla right here on the Forum.

Red Sage ca us | 2016年10月24日

OP: ...

bp: Personally, hope that from now on the highest capacity battery pack is only available on the no holds barred Performance versions of Tesla Motors' cars. People can get a 'basic' Model S 100 or Model S 100D -- with no 'P' or underline -- when the Model S P135DL comes out. I like the 'Maximum Range, Maximum Performance' marketing campaign.

sp_tesla | 2016年10月24日

"J.T. | October 24, 2016

I know because I've spoken to the person who oversees the Forum."

It's most probably company policy not to disclose that information.

sehrawy | 2016年10月24日

Thanks Jon - That's useful to know but even though it will take some time to reach the full potential of AP2, it's definitely expected for the long waited Model X with it's relatively high price tag (at least for me) to be part of this evolution of AP2, not to find out right after delivery and after the long years of wait, that sorry you are not part of this evolution, you will just have to watch it, as yours is the older technology already!

Dj & Mike - I don't recall I ever complained about an evolving technology that I bought before, as this is normal and we all live it everyday, and as I described in my post, I'm very happy with the car despite the repetitive trips to service, which I never complained about as well, but for this one, I can't really easily Swallow. Sorry Mike, it's not about me feeling special or should be treated differently, but to reserve the latest technology 6 figures car for few years, then immediately after delivery it's older technology, it's definitely extremely frustrating for most if not all Model X and recently delivered MS owners (I feel really bad about P100D owners the most, which definitely was known at it's release that AP2 was coming soon, since Elon announced it when the production line was already prepared to produce it, so it was prepared for couple of months at least), I think this is a little bit different than the TV or iPhone evolving technology (thanks Cody for emphasizing that), I didn't even have the chance to enjoy the latest model 120k MX for 1 year like I do with my $800 iPhone!

Thanks bp, and very well put conclusion bholding, I think this is something that can be reasonably arranged by Tesla to lessen the frustration of the recently delivered Tesla owners.

Nexxus | 2016年10月25日

@sehrawy,

I just took delivery of my MS60 in September. It has been flawless so far. Whether it has the latest AP hardware, or not, makes no difference. So it's outdated (your term) a month after delivery. My car will still get better and better with the OTA updates, just not the AP, except for minor tweaks. I surmise yours will too. Every computer sold is outdated the minute it leaves the store. So stop with the self-entitlement whining and go enjoy what you have and what a lot of other people would love to own. I got what I bought and paid for. So did you. End of story. Tesla owes you and I nothing else.

codyb12889 | 2016年10月25日

@mike

My initial response was actually hope that the market would push prices down because of exactly what you said in your closing statement.

I actually canceled my Model 3 reservation a couple weeks before the big announcement because I started shopping for a CPO Model S. Not only did the big announcement come out but they also changed the date for new reservations meaning I got messed up on both sides of the coin.

After calming down and thinking about it I realized that I may have given up my spot on something that got that much more awesome but nothing changed on me actually buying a Model S. I am going to wait a couple of extra months now to see if I can save 2 or 3 thousand dollars from this but honestly I am not optimistic on even that price shift happening. The AP1s were not changed at all by this and did not stop being amazing vehicles meaning that while there may be a few extra trade ins the overall supply and demand will be minimally affected.

@sehrawy

I know this probably will not provide great comfort to you but the simple fact is on those TVs and cell phones you get a year to enjoy it thanks to them only incrementally releasing their developments to suck more money out of you on a yearly basis. Essentially, you pay a MASSIVE premium to feel good about yourself for a year. Tesla on the other hand is not inflating profits, and overall cost to the consumer by holding back on anything they feel is ready for the market.

While situations like this may arise I prefer a company looking to profit based on driving an industry entirely as oppose to just milking us with minor releases year over year costing us hundreds or thousands of dollars extra to get what equates to a 5% upgrade year.

sehrawy | 2016年10月25日

I'm sorry Nexxus, if you see this as Whining. This was meant to be a legitimate request from Elon or the executives who might be reviewing such forums to do something about it through a special trade in or buy back program (which was a feedback I got from a Tesla local center advisor as described in the OP)

Sharing my personal experience was just an example. I think a move from Tesla about this might happen if a lot of owners sounded their frustration about it through any proper channel, otherwise how will they know about our frustration and take action about it. I guess this might not be the right channel, if they are not reviewing it, so I will just stop whining and take my concern through some more effective channel.

KurtsX | 2016年10月27日

Hey.....anybody interested in my very slightly used Beta machine.....I got it and suddenly found I couldnt buy any tapes except VHS.......Damn Technology!!

On a good note....Ive had my X for about a month and Elon has paid for every ounce of energy I used.....and will continue to do so during the entire time I own the car. Thats a perk no other auto manufacturer offers.

Be Happy.....We have a really awesome product!!

windward | 2016年12月31日

Let just say it bluntly Elon is a lier or an ignorant. Either he lied about the release for autopilot 2.0 before 2016 end or he doesn't know. Today is 2017 and my car does not have autopilot, I paid for xtra for the enhanced, also does not have auto wipers, auto lights etc etc
I paid 115,000 for a car that does not have what I paid for, it does not have autopilot I paid extra for the enhanced, so you got better than me, at least you got what you paid I have been robbed, I traded my model S with 20,000 miles they paid me half of what I paid two years ago but I agreed for the low trade so I could to drive this brand new model X that they kept on lying about delivery and finally they deliver an unfinshed car, and with several items I paid for and where not there. The trunk is unfinished, things can fall inside because they just remove the seats for the 5 seater but did not finish it, you can cables and unfinished trunk. Like a cheap Lada, because even Korean cheap cars look better. I,fell robbed, all my enthusiasm for Tesla I had with model S is gone, these people are incompetent thieves, their are doomed, they will go the way of American motors and other who rippped off customers and abused the initial support for creativity. There should be a class action law suit against Tesla for making false representations.

lilbean | 2017年1月1日

I'm relatively new to Tesla and even I knew they get behind schedule.

bp | 2017年1月1日

In the case of the timing of the AP 2.0 software activation, Tesla was (again) overly optimistic on how long it would take to get the software through validation. It can be difficult to predict how long testing will take with software releases.

Since Tesla has consistently taken longer to get their software releases distributed and the released software often has major or obvious bugs or design flaws, it seems likely Tesla's software development and distribution methodology could use room for improvement.

What's a little harder to explain is why Tesla failed to publish the details on the new supercharger fee program before the end of the year, as they had promised in their early November announcement. Tesla set a deadline for accepting orders under the "unlimited free long distance" charging program at the end of they year, and failing to provide the details on the new fee program means potential owners purchasing cars starting today don't have any clue as to how much Tesla will be charging for use of the SC network.

windward | 2017年1月1日

Tesla shosuld not charge for something has not delivered, there is no product or service you buy and the product arrives partially doing its job, they should charge when the product or service is delivered. It would be like an iPhone that could not send emails, or any new feature mentioned, charged and did not work. The car I am driving today does the same than my 2014 Model S that I traded in and lost so much money. Also the trunk is not finished. This would be like buying the new iPhone 7 and getting the features of the iPhone 4 until further update release.

SUN 2 DRV | 2017年1月1日

Windward, it was YOUR choice to buy something that didn't exist yet.... How accurate are YOU about predicting the future?

Tesla is very good (but not perfect) about delivering WHAT they promise, but not so much WHEN.

Bighorn | 2017年1月1日

If we're being honest--windward seems full of shit.
Happy New Year everybody!

lilbean | 2017年1月1日

Stop already, this is too funny!

Silver2K | 2017年1月1日

windward

Did tesla strong arm you into trading in the 2014 MS?

it's time you owned up to (what you consider) your mistakes. That should be your New Year's resolution.

Dofpic | 2017年1月1日

I originally ordered a MX but decided after it was launched to go with the S for two reasons. 1. I figured they had worked the bugs out of the S and a lot of the news about the seats, doors etc seemed to confirm this. 2. I did not really like the look of the X. I love the S and just ordered a second one. Still have my reservation in on the 3.

windward | 2017年1月1日

I guess I am accustomed to getting what I paid for. Maybe some don't mind to pay for things they will not get. At least make it clear in the order website not after delivery.
There was a clear disclaimer about the full driving capability but not about the other items especially the unfinished trunk. From the comments I see some people are very sensitive to criticism of their gods. I respect others people religions so I apologize if I offended you.

kevin | 2017年1月1日

windward, please get a towel and wipe up the sarcasm that dripped from your previous comment.

lilbean | 2017年1月1日

Whatchootalkinbout Willis?

SO | 2017年1月1日

@winword - from what I know, Tesla is usually late on their deliveries....but they do deliver eventually for the most part. You being a previous owner should know that better than most.

How about you take your car back since you don't like it and they may give you a refund. The rest of us have the patience to wait. Clearly you do not and this car will only cause you stress. So I say this in the interest of you having good health. Sell your vehicle and get something else that never improves over time. At least you will know what you get when you drive it off the lot.

windward | 2017年1月1日

TESLA is perfect, they always deliver what they say on the dates they say. The cars are always complete and all complaints are from trolls that hate Tesla perfection. Repeat once again and be vigilant to all those who complaint.

Bighorn | 2017年1月1日

The AP2 rollout started yesterday so Elon actually kept his word. Can't really comment on you buying a vehicle you don't like. Seems like that's on you.

windward | 2017年1月1日

kept his word? No the statement was that my would have it before the end of December, I even have it in writing from Tesla and the fact is my car does not have it.
A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth
Joseph Goebbels

Bighorn | 2017年1月1日

Tesla's official statement:

Before activating the features enabled by the new hardware, we will further calibrate the system using millions of miles of real-world driving to ensure significant improvements to safety and convenience. While this is occurring, Teslas with new hardware will temporarily lack certain features currently available on Teslas with first-generation Autopilot hardware, including some standard safety features such as automatic emergency braking, collision warning, lane holding and active cruise control. As these features are robustly validated we will enable them over the air, together with a rapidly expanding set of entirely new features. As always, our over-the-air software updates will keep customers at the forefront of technology and continue to make every Tesla, including those equipped with first-generation Autopilot and earlier cars, more capable over time.

SO | 2017年1月1日

Windward - sell your car and sue Tesla. Is that the answer you want to hear? What is your goal with your rant? Most of us are fine with getting the update when we get it.

windward | 2017年1月1日

Maybe there should be a disclaimer if you buy a Tesla, go and read the forums BEFORE buying the car. Just do the exercise today as Joe customer and go to the website, customize a model X and see where it says autopilot by December 2016. And if you chose the full self driving it does say after regulatory approval but not if you select autopilot. As it seems in reality, yes the real world the autopilot feature will not be available completely for many more months at least the experience the AP1 people have today. i guess failed deadlines is the norm with Tesla.

windward | 2017年1月1日

Maybe there should be a disclaimer if you buy a Tesla, go and read the forums BEFORE buying the car. Just do the exercise today as Joe customer and go to the website, customize a model X and see where it says autopilot by December 2016. And if you chose the full self driving it does say after regulatory approval but not if you select autopilot. As it seems in reality, yes the real world the autopilot feature will not be available completely for many more months at least the experience the AP1 people have today. i guess failed deadlines is the norm with Tesla.

windward | 2017年1月1日

windward | 2017年1月1日

I admit my error I was too impressed with my model S experience and never had to go to theses forums because the car was great and worked as expected, so everybody assumes I knew and should have known better but I guess the cult followers are accustomed to failed deadlines so they find extremely inaproaite for anybody to complain about a car with unfinished parts and non working paid enhancements.

SO | 2017年1月1日

You didn't even have to go to the forums to know this.

The very last paragraph in the autopilot section on the order page uses the word: "expected" not "guaranteed". It also states "upon regulatory approval." So NO ONE with any understanding of the English language should interpret that as guaranteed. Things happen. Delays happen.

Again, you more than most should have known that until your car actually receives the functionality, there is no guarantee that you will have it by a specific date.

Geez...talk about first world problems. Be patient or get a different vehicle. I'm sure Mercedes or BMW would love the chance to kiss your butt.

windward | 2017年1月1日

so-s90D you like all the ones that have been throwing rocks are asumíng but I guess that is the reaction of the cult followers. So let me be clear and although my writing skills are not that good let hope you understand. NO there was no delayed when I ordered autopilot, actually when I ordered the X autopilot was already being used and I actually tried it in a model S. my X was delayed due to the 5 seat configuration and I was offered an upgrade to "enhance autopilot" AND full self driving, I repeat these where two separate items and both charged separately and ONLY the full self driving had the disclaimer about the " regulatory approval" NOT THE AUTOPILOT. Clear? Understand? Only and only two days before I picked up my car I received an email that the autopilot along other electronics was temproarely not available and would be active BFEORE the end of December.
I understand after all these forums that end of December doesn't not mean anything, actually means maybe some time next year. Probably as you said is my low understanding of the English Language.
Happy new Year to all but I guess for some that is December 31, for others is March 20 or April 15,or whenever

windward | 2017年1月1日

so-s90D you like all the ones that have been throwing rocks are asumíng but I guess that is the reaction of the cult followers. So let me be clear and although my writing skills are not that good let hope you understand. NO there was no delayed when I ordered autopilot, actually when I ordered the X autopilot was already being used and I actually tried it in a model S. my X was delayed due to the 5 seat configuration and I was offered an upgrade to "enhance autopilot" AND full self driving, I repeat these where two separate items and both charged separately and ONLY the full self driving had the disclaimer about the " regulatory approval" NOT THE AUTOPILOT. Clear? Understand? Only and only two days before I picked up my car I received an email that the autopilot along other electronics was temproarely not available and would be active BFEORE the end of December.
I understand after all these forums that end of December doesn't not mean anything, actually means maybe some time next year. Probably as you said is my low understanding of the English Language.
Happy new Year to all but I guess for some that is December 31, for others is March 20 or April 15,or whenever

SO | 2017年1月1日

We are taking an aggressive tone due to YOUR aggressive tone. It is YOU that are calling US cult followers (which is NOT the case.). We are simply stating that you just need to read before you purchase and not be so quick to sign something without knowing the details. It is YOU that is calling Elon a liar which is not true in this case.

I cannot decipher what you are taking about for the rest of your comment. There is AP 1.0 and 2.0. New vehicles produced now have only 2.0 hardware. The AP 2.0 hardware is not fully active yet at this time.

Happy new year to you too.

Maazisrock | 2017年1月1日

LOLLLL

lilbean | 2017年1月1日

Listen Up Yo!

I ain't got the time
Fo yo big fat whine
You didn't take the time
To read all the lines

Yo quit yo bitchin
Bout what you not gittin
Don't pass the buck
Cuz you feel sh** outta luck

Gotta do the research
Gotta do the work
There won't be a lot of sympathy
When you feel butt hurt

RTFM
No, there ain't no AM
Yes there is a difference
Between pano and all glass
Figure out the seats
That will pad yo ass

Do your due diligence
Have some more intelligence
If you're gonna write a check
Know what you're gonna get
It don't come with a spoon
Yes it will be "soon"

One last thing before I go
In case y'all didn't know
The right pedal is for go
And the left is for slow

(Mic drop)

brando | 2017年1月2日

lilbean +42 are you secretly a life coach?

lilbean | 2017年1月2日

Haha :-)