Forums

EPA Pruitt defrocked

EPA Pruitt defrocked

Mike83 | 2017年3月13日

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/climate-deniers-youre-cl...

Besides profits for fossil fuel companies perhaps?

SCCRENDO | 2017年3月13日

Mitch is a meteorologist. Guess it's time for him to join the society so he can learn something. He should take McLary with him.

Mike83 | 2017年3月21日
Mike83 | 2017年3月21日

Lying to Congress,ethics, what is that these days? What the world thinks I hate to ponder.

http://www.ecowatch.com/pruitt-epa-ethics-violations-2323438512.html

Mike83 | 2017年3月21日
Remnant | 2017年3月22日

@Mike83 (March 21, 2017)

<< Taking science out of the EPA. >>

The science-EPA divorce has been simmering for years and it's now staring all of us in face. Huffington Post and Green Car Reports have no choice but to acknowledge it.

That marriage has finally been debunked as a fraud.

Mike83 | 2017年3月22日

Clever syntax but meaningless.

RedShift | 2017年3月22日

What did I tell you? High falutin word salads.

El Mirio | 2017年3月22日
Remnant | 2017年3月25日

@RedShift (March 22, 2017)

<< What did I tell you? High falutin word salads. >>

We are all cursed with the extreme Left idiocy, which recites meaningless slogans while it pitifully fails to grasp both facts and science, even as, arrogantly, tries to steer debates and policies into the ditch of ignorance, grudge, hatred, and uncouth language and behaviors.

RedShift | 2017年3月25日

@remnant

My sincere thanks for making my point clear.

bigd | 2017年3月25日

Remnant "My sincere thanks for making my point clear." In other words, I am not able to comprehend facts or logic so make it a into a slogan LOL Sorry red I could not pass that up :-)

RedShift | 2017年3月25日

@bigd

You have never demonstrated a strong grasp of following a point. As such, it's difficult for me to respond seriously to your post above. Instead let me switch to an old question(s) I had posed for you, and you kept avoiding them:

1. Are you a Tesla owner?
2. What's you highest ed level? What field?

These are purely based on my nosy curiosity. You might choose to ignore them, as you've done in the past.

bigd | 2017年3月25日

"2. What's you highest ed level? What field?" Interesting in that I asked you that before and your response was "why the F(&*^ you want to know. You are noisy. Of course you added some other expletives. You are worse than a hypocrite cause you have no idea of your own identity Sad really, but I answered you and you do not remember (has dementia or worse set in?

bigd | 2017年3月25日

PS I have a doctorate in education among others and you sir? While we are at it what is your company and real name sir?

bigd | 2017年3月25日

However, like so many, I am not in that field as it does not pay very well ;-)

RedShift | 2017年3月25日

I have answered you before. I am an MSEE. I don't have problems with people knowing that. Show me that post and I will apologize, that does not sound like me, but who knows.

You want my name? Company? Tell you what, why don't I give you my address. You can come over!

For a doctorate in education, you have remarkably thin grasp of following simple arguments. You sound almost like Sarah Palin sometimes.

rxlawdude | 2017年3月25日

@Red, it's funny that carpetpiece and littleD have not weighed in on the racist term.
Perhaps not owners with private thread access?

bigd | 2017年3月25日

Sarah Palin LOL sorry that you liberals hate her cause she is so hot. And all you got is Rachel madcow LOL)LO)LOLOLLOOLLOl

RedShift | 2017年3月25日

Earlier, his handle had some cap letters, then it became all small. I remember the interaction with the cap letter guy, and it was pretty childish. This new guy, (if indeed, he is new) also has flashbacks to that, but many times, he actually sounds OK. I have agreed with him too many times.

Meh, who cares.

bigd | 2017年3月25日

"rxlawdude" Darn red, now the village moron has spoken

Mike83 | 2017年3月25日

the little d is a con and troll so ignore him.
More on the Oklahoma is not OK Pruitt
Who cares if you have Mercury. lead, or other poisons as long as his fossil fuel buddies make a buck.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/12/trumps-epa-pick-is-s...

RedShift | 2017年3月25日

There you go, doctorate in education isn't all it's cracked up to be, man!

rxlawdude | 2017年3月25日

Hey, join in on the racist term thread.

We would love to hear your thoughts (?).

SCCRENDO | 2017年3月25日

Hey guys let's not jump to conclusions. Trump University was offering doctorates in education. So it is possible.

rxlawdude | 2017年3月26日

@SC, yeah, the education was not buying the BS that Trump "University" offered.

Mike83 | 2017年3月27日
Mike83 | 2017年3月29日
Madatgascar | 2017年3月30日

HR 1431 is really appalling. It not only makes it harder for scientists to sit on the SAB (Science Advisory Board) of the EPA, it specifically prevents academic scientists from advising the SAB on their areas of expertise.

It makes sense to require that scientists on the SAB not receive EPA grants for their research. But if the goal is to avoid conflict of interest, the bill should also prevent people with financial ties to industries affected by EPA policy from advising on those policies. HR 1431 specifically does the opposite. Can't let this fly under the radar.

Mike83 | 2017年3月30日

I don't believe Americans voted for the fossil fuel lazy bums to run the country by giving them more money, tax breaks, freedom to pollute or build Berlin type walls so some private industries can milk the American taxpayers.
But if Americans really voted for this they will have to sleep in the bed they made.

Mike83 | 2017年3月30日

If anyone doesn't believe the world sees the US as owned by fossil fuel CEO's they just got conned.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/mar/28/climate-change-eu-le...

Mike83 | 2017年4月3日

Tongue tied. I would be embarrassed by such obfuscation with a straight face.

http://mashable.com/2017/04/02/fox-news-scott-pruitt-climate-change/#sT6...

Tesla-David | 2017年4月3日

Thanks Mike83 for continuing to educate everyone here on this disgusting administration. I am not a huge fan of Chris Wallace, but he did a great interview and made Pruitt squirm.

finman100 | 2017年4月3日

Please start the impeachment process. The sooner the better, for all. Yes, I've called my Senators.

Remnant | 2017年4月3日

@Tesla-David (April 3, 2017)

<< I am not a huge fan of Chris Wallace, but he did a great interview and made Pruitt squirm. >>

In fact, Chris Wallace displayed poor interviewing skills, partisan bias, poor grasp of the matters, and utter disrespect, while Scott Pruitt's replies were genteel, graceful, well informed, and educational.

No wonder you liked Wallace and disliked Pruitt ... ! Nuff said.

SCCRENDO | 2017年4月3日

@Remnant. I put in an extra shma for you today at the Kotel.

rxlawdude | 2017年4月3日

@SC, some people are beyond help. The excess carpet is such a person.

SCCRENDO | 2017年4月3日

@rxlawdude. If he can be saved, it will more likely happen in Jerusalem. Had dinner the other night with the son of the Rabbi who translated the Talmud into English. He says anybody can be saved. The Talmud would be tougher for Remnant than the constitution. Enjoying some exciting new archeological finds around the city of David.

MitchP85D | 2017年4月3日

Meanwhile, the global mean temperature anomaly has dropped down to +0.19 C for the month of March according to UAH data. It was a uniform drop in all areas of the earth. I know you global warming worshippers were all excited about the powerful El Nino year we had last year. You Californians should be grateful. It broke your drought!

http://www.drroyspencer.com/

SCCRENDO | 2017年4月4日

I prayed for Mitch as well

bigd | 2017年4月4日

SCCRENDO | April 4, 2017 "I prayed for Mitch as well" Hope you did not forget to pray for me also :-)

SCCRENDO | 2017年4月5日

@Bigd. I did forget. But probably a waste of time in your case.I am in Greece now so perhaps the Greek gods can do something.

Mike83 | 2017年4月5日

EPA approved a brain damaging chemical. You know these individuals only see short term profits over long term wealth and that is the problem with the instant gratification types. They can never be happy.

Mike83 | 2017年5月15日

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/farmworkers-get-sick-after-trumps-epa-r...

This is what you get. Oil profits over health it seems

Tesla-David | 2017年5月16日

Thanks @Mike83, unbelievable how disgusting Pruitt/Drumpf are in always putting profits above health/environment and science/facts.

Mike83 | 2017年5月16日

I can't make this stuff up. Totally crazy.

Mike83 | 2017年6月6日

https://thinkprogress.org/attorneys-general-environ-groups-epa-chlorpyri...

So the taxpayer had to pay to defend these fossil fuel plants?

Pages