Forums

Hacked

Hacked

Did anybody notice the 3 post in not sure but Chinese language? Did someone hack into the forum ?

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

It's spam. One of the reasons the Mollum spam filter on the Tesla forums is being discontinued. Actual spam it misses.

Only time I've used my "Flag as Inappropriate" link. Flagged the multiple copies of it on T3 and General forums. When enough people do, it will disappear.

On well run forum there is an actual person who gets the flags and makes intelligent decisions, in this case not only deleting the spam but in flagging the "user" and/or the IP address from further posts.

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

Hacking would be if someone got the Tesla Forum admin password and made changes.

KP in NPT | 2017年5月27日

Flagging is reserved for owners. Not trolls who do not own a Tesla.

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

KP in NPT "Flagging is reserved for owners"

https://forums.tesla.com/flag/flag/inappropriate_comment/1158660?destina...

Apparently we T3 depositors get the link also. Similar to the additional choices when starting new topics.

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

Above link is based on "Flagging" your comment...which I didn't do, just showing you the link is available to me.

Sandy’s 3 | 2017年5月27日

Troll^

KP in NPT | 2017年5月27日

that link doesn't work. And you are lying. Model 3 depositors do not have flagging ability, as every non owner depositor here will confirm.

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

"FLHX13 | May 27, 2017 Troll^ Unflag this item"

Now yours I did flag.

Sandy’s 3 | 2017年5月27日

Wow, you can type!

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

It sounds like some T3 depositors don't have the "Flag as Inappropriate" link.

Sandy’s 3 | 2017年5月27日

Prove it. Disappear me.

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

@KP in NPT "That link doesn't work"

You can't flag your own messages so it that link, which is the "Copy Link" result I get on your message above, likely won't work for you.

As you know, you don't see the "Flag as Inappropriate" link on your own messages.

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

@FLHX13 "Prove it. Disappear me."

That's not how the Mollum spam filter works. It takes a number of people flagging for the automated software to kick in. One of the reasons the Mollum software is being discontinued is that this feature is a subject to abuse by hacker gangs on forums.

"Flagging count has been incremented" is the message we get when clicking the "Flag as Inappropriate".

Sandy’s 3 | 2017年5月27日

Untrue. You know it. Back to TMC now where you are banned.

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

Yikes...you don't have the "Flag as Inappropriate" option. Are you not a T3 depositor?

Sandy’s 3 | 2017年5月27日

I'm back. You got me on that one. I'm not a T3 depositor. I admit it.

Sandy’s 3 | 2017年5月27日

I did however 'Reserve' a Model 3.

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

Interesting. You say you are T3 depositor but don't see the red "Flag as inappropriate" link at the bottom right corner of every message or topic except those you post.

Frank99 | 2017年5月27日

Interesting new tack there, E. I don't think it's any more attractive than your other ones.

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

@Frank99 "Interesting new tack there, E."

But you don't say what it is your are imagining.

I'm just noting that FLHX13 says he has put down a deposit but doesn't see the "Flag as inappropriate" link in messages while I do. I joined the forum when I got the link from Tesla for "My Tesla" which included an invitation to visit the forums. It hinted that Tesla provided company information in the forums and I assumed it was owners and depositors only forum.

I wonder if someone joined the forums from the "front page" vs. via the depositor invite from Tesla and they don't see the "owners" tools as their forum sign up was not associated with their deposit/reservation.

Sandy’s 3 | 2017年5月27日

Frank99, Right on man.

Bluesday Afternoon | 2017年5月27日

I challenge EPDX to use his incredible search skills and find an official Tesla link indicating a T3, or any T model, in production!

akgolf | 2017年5月27日

Sad E really sad:(

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

@KP in NPT "that link doesn't work."

Since that was the link to flag your own message which I guess doesn't work for you on your own message, try this link which is what I get with "Copy Link" on the "Flag as Inappropriate" from FLHZ13's message.

https://forums.tesla.com/flag/flag/inappropriate_comment/1158841?destina...

burdogg | 2017年5月27日

Easy way to prove it EaglesPDX - start a private thread. Until I see a private thread from you, I will call BS. If you do submit a private thread, you can even title it, Testing private thread, then I will come back here and acknowledge I was wrong.

The choice is yours.

mntlvr23 | 2017年5月27日

I think that it now goes in the direction of - he will only do it for $10000

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

Dang...wish I'd known that minute ago. Let me know when I can delete it.

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

Be careful with the link above as it will in fact Flag FLHX's post.

Try it.

burdogg | 2017年5月27日

Never saw it. Did you delete it, or did it get flagged, either way, still waiting to say I was wrong, or BS.

burdogg | 2017年5月27日

Never saw it. Did you delete it, or did it get flagged, either way, still waiting to say I was wrong, or BS.

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

Well lilbean saw it but said it wasn't private. So I deleted it.

But the proof for the "Flag as Inappropriate" is the link above which will Flag FLXH's message if you click on it. I wonder if it also works for people who don't have the "Flag" access?

But all moot points as all part of Mollum which is being discontinued along with the "Flags".

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

If the link omits, you must admit.

burdogg | 2017年5月27日

None of the links above you gave worked for me, hence why i asked for a private thread. It gives me a broken link. Private thread is the only way to prove you have owner abilities.

burdogg | 2017年5月27日

This is what your link says:
Bad token. You seem to have followed an invalid link.

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

"FLHX13 | May 27, 2017 Frank99, Right on man. "Unflag this item"

Interesting as when I click on it, it "flags" and "unflags" the message above. I guess its somehow tied to each user with the power to "flag" otherwise you could make the "FAS" public as above and anyone could click on it.

ReD eXiLe ms us | 2017年5月27日

Spam, spam, spam...
See what becomes of spam...
When I look around...
At all of the FUDsters and trolls...
It gets so hard to believe...

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日
burdogg | 2017年5月27日

Sorry, no way to prove it unless you post private thread. (unless you can take a screen shot showing my comment here flagged, and you typing in the comment box - see, I can flag.
Upload the screenshot to imgur.com, and post the link to imgur so we can see it.

If can't do either of the two, then we call BS.

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

Whoops...guess you have to look at it in "Inspect Elements"

burdogg | 2017年5月27日

Nope, still says Bad token. You seem to have followed an invalid link.

ReD eXiLe ms us | 2017年5月27日

Look around, it may be brown...
Watch your feet, there's a patch of poo on the ground.

Cleanup on Aisle One! And... Please do not click links offered by pigeons.

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

So do a "Copy Link" of the "Flag as Inappropriate" for the same message, I should get the same error message as you get on the "Copy Link" of my version.

FLHX13 | May 27, 2017
Frank99, Right on man.

KP in NPT | 2017年5月27日

There are already private threads going that pigeon is not contributing to. He can prove himself by posting on those.

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

Ah so it does prove you wrong. Interesting...sort of.

burdogg | 2017年5月27日

Guess what, i just bumped a private thread, it says private in the topic title. tell me what the title is, and I believe you. If not, you prove yourself a liar, go ahead, make my day.

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

I don't see any "Private" topics, must the "Flag as Inappropriate" as noted above. interesting that FLHX does't even see that.

Hopefully when Mollum goes away in a few months, Tesla will upgrade the forum. Get rid of the Private, always pointless on a public forum especially a company forum.

Also add a real moderator, restore a civility and utility to the forums.

But do post the "Copy Link" of the "Flag as Inappropriate" per the above. Be interesting to see if others get the error code you do when accessing it.

burdogg | 2017年5月27日

And there you go people, Eagles does not have "Privileges" as he says he does.

I even gave an option for him to create a screnshot of him flagging one of my post and posting it, not able to do it, hence still a deceiver.

FISHEV | 2017年5月27日

Actually it looks like "Flag" has been turned on for everyone. Question is, does anyone NOT have it as an option.

Mollum, the forum spam filter, is no longer supported so it may be going haywire. I didn't 't used to see the "Private" and NA, Private, Public when posting a new message and now that has started to show up.

On the sudden appearance of the prolific Red etc coinciding with the SamO absence, looks like SamO was locked out, created a new login and then the lock out was lifted leaving him with two persona. I see SamO's posting under both know.

KP in NPT | 2017年5月28日

Red is not SamO you idiot. It's Red Sage.

ReD eXiLe ms us | 2017年5月28日

The closest I ever lived to Santa Monica was probably Woodland Hills. At the time, I worked for an ecommerce company that was in Santa Monica, though.

Pages