Forums

Spotted a Tesla Model 3 today!!!

Spotted a Tesla Model 3 today!!!

Hi Fans, today I was lucky enough (very lucky) to spot a Tesla Model 3 at the Tesla service center in Burbank California while I was there to charge my MX! I was very impressed with the look outside and inside and frankly it was much larger in size that I though it would be. It was an unbelievable experience and I can not wait until I get mine, which would probably be the same silver color. I couldn't attach my YouTube link but you can search the video under username levik12 to see the clip. Enjoy! :-)

Coastal Cruiser. | 2017年6月26日

πολύ ωραία!

burdogg | 2017年6月26日

Coastal_Cruiser has gone spamming (instead of crazy?, or was it crazy first then progressing to spamming too?)

Frank99 | 2017年6月26日

Looks great. I hadn't noticed before how unusual the back end looks without a visible exhaust pipe or cutout for one...

Coastal Cruiser. | 2017年6月26日

burdogg, as your attorney I'd advise you to watch the slanderous statements.

Oh wait. A lawyer can't sue his own clients. Conflict of interest.

(actually that's Greek. The OPs youtube channel reveals his Greek heritage )

TeslaTap.com | 2017年6月26日
sbeggs | 2017年6月26日

Nice video, commented.

teslamodelx | 2017年6月26日

@TeslaTap You're always very helpful and thanks for the rescue! :-)

burdogg | 2017年6月26日

Good to know my lawyer hasn't gone completely crazy yet :) (Just me and inability to read Greek I guess :)

Nice pics of the car and thanks for your personal thoughts on the look! That seems to be the consensus from those that have seen it in person - that it is a great looking car.

noleaf4me | 2017年6月26日

I like it!!!

tedirelan | 2017年6月26日

Commented.

info | 2017年6月26日

i really hope that the join of the trunk lid and the mudguards will be fixed because it looks like a cheap chinese thing on the video

JeffreyR | 2017年6月26日

I saw one today too. White #67 going opposite direction, so no photos.

elephant in a bottle | 2017年6月26日

Look at those wheels, they are self cleaning aren't they? Back savers.. :)

PhillyGal | 2017年6月27日

Thanks for sharing!

carlk | 2017年6月27日

Very nice. People will no doubt love this car other than those few in Munich and Stuttgart offices.

Rutrow | 2017年6月27日

Y'all are making me jealous. I had my first Model S sighting yesterday. Flyover country is sooooo far behind. :-(

ReD eXiLe ms us | 2017年6月27日

235/45R18 tires -- plenty big enough!

georgehawley.fl.us | 2017年6月27日

18" wheels used to be big, as in "This Lexus LS430 comes with optional 18 INCH WHEELS!!!"
I'm worried about the touchscreen mounting.
I am so ham-handed that I know I am going to break it when I tap it just like I tore off the screw heads when I tried to change the muffler on a VW Beetle or broke the hood light switch over my cooktop or... You get the idea.

President georgehawley: Some of the photos of the Model ☰ Release Candidates appear to show a different bezel and arm for the display that what was shown at the unveiling on the Alpha Prototypes. I thought the original design looked very sturdy, and it was contoured in a nice rounded fashion. The new design reminds me too much of the retaining structure for a holstered mobile phone -- designed to snap off at a moment's notice.

Rutrow | 2017年6月27日

I'm so down the reservation list and in the middle of the country that I'm beginning to worry that there will be Model 3s coming off lease by the time I get my initial shot at configuring.

On the bright side, I'll have the option of buying a C3PO.

Coming to these threads will be so special after a Model ☰ is offered as a prize on 'Wheel of Fortune', 'The Price is Right', or 'Let's Make a Deal' some day.

sbeggs | 2017年6月27日

@Rutrow,
Good one!

95dawg | 2017年6月27日

Take my money now!
Want it so bad.

mntlvr23 | 2017年6月27日

@georgehawley - I share that same concern with the screen, but even more so about the door handles. I guess I am rough with them and have broken them off of my VW Rabbit, Acura Integra, and now feel like I am close to it on my Volvo S60 as well

Bretek | 2017年6月27日

Like the vid. Thanks!

carlgo2 | 2017年6月27日

I am kinda liking those wheels. Unusual, trippy, maybe disliked enough to be rare. They could also be dipped and if done correctly and imaginatively that could be interesting. Or, sell decals that are like spirals to hypnotize people and cure their vision. Gotta see them in person though, like the car itself as everyone says.

95dawg | 2017年6月27日

Aero wheels....not sold on it style-wise, but I scribe to form following function. If these wheels give me few extra miles per "fill up", I'll take it.

georgehawley.fl.us | 2017年6月27日
Ross1 | 2017年6月29日

The fact that 3s are being seen a long way from home incl NZ, makes me think that the Tesla stores are being quietly stocked with a demonstrator for the release date.