Forums

New option on Mytesla page

New option on Mytesla page

I have just found this new option:

Add Credit Card
Make future payments easy by saving your credit card.

KP in NPT | 2017年6月28日

That's been there for a very long time.

info | 2017年6月28日

what do you mean very long? it was not there for me the day before yesterday...

KP in NPT | 2017年6月28日
info | 2017年6月28日

I am sure it was not there for me up until today, it may be because I am in Europe...
sorry for misleading then

jordanrichard | 2017年6月28日

No pun intended info, but we would need more info to comment. Meaning, are you presently a Tesla owner, with a Model 3 reservation, did you make your reservation a year ago or last week?

info | 2017年6月28日

I am not a current owner and made reservation online 1 hour before the first reveal

dsvick | 2017年6月28日

Maybe it's an EU (or a everywhere but North America) thing. We know there is different text on the page so there could be other differences as well that are only now being updated.

bj | 2017年6月28日

That's been there for me (in Australia) since it was first talked about last December.

Furioso | 2017年6月28日

Not a current owner, reservation holder from sep '16 - from Europe. Also have this option since it was introduced. ;)

joachim | 2017年6月29日

That option has been there for me for quite some time - can't remember when many months at least. I'm logging in from the UK but my reservation is in Australia.

What has happened in the last day is I can't log into the website/forums using chrome on either my home (mac) or work (windows) computers. Safari/Edge work fine on the same computers. (I've cleared cookies, restarted browser etc)

Obviously it's hard to know exactly how often they update the website but my experience suggests they have updated something in the last day.

andy.connor.e | 2017年6月29日

The only new option i want to be hearing about are the options i can add to my Model 3.

giskard | 2017年6月29日

@joachim The same has been happening with me, even with Safari on my iPad. I've just been resetting my password every day, but it is getting pretty annoying.

Fredbob711 | 2017年6月29日

@joachim, @giskard

I'm having the same problem. I sent an e-mail to Tesla about it, but haven't heard anything back.