Elon and tesla company if you are reading this I just want to say thank you for all your hard work thus far and for the future, your fellow nerds salute you. I know the model 3 ramp up is on a tough schedule, here are some things if you could squeeze in there for your customers, we would love you more for it:
1. Matte black(or whatever that black at the first model 3 reveal was, it was awesome, I am sure people would pay an extra 1500 for it).
2. A premium package option without the glass roof, I think it is an awesome design, but some of us don't want a glass roof.(think meteors of ice falling down and watching that)
3. Enhanced auto pilot as a gift for the people who waited in line, maybe it would literally save someone's life as a thank you for waiting in line.
4. Model S type key fob(maybe as an option) not having it takes away from the tesla lure.
5. Maybe a slightly reduced price on Enhanced Autopilot, 5 k seems kinda steep for those of us that have a short commute to work, also it would promote tesla as being the safest car out there for accident statistics and data. I was expecting it to be around 2-3k, I guess the 5k mark up is to add to the gross margins to help future expansion.(maybe finance expensive options for customers over 10 years with customers at 0% to grab the lower base who could not afford it or justify the cost or offer a daily, week, monthly subscription with Enhanced Autopilot so people can try it and see how much it is worth it to them).
6. A software update to allow phone connectivity/mirroring on center display screen.
These are just my thoughts, feel free to use them, this car will cement Tesla's legacy in automotive history, let us not restrict the full safety capabilities to price people from getting it.
Good luck with your journey in production hell.