Forums

Why Tesla should be on Chile

Why Tesla should be on Chile

Chile nowadays is becoming one of the most recognized country in the world due to solar energy thanks to the proyect "espejo de Tarapacá" or Tarapaca´s mirror .This consist one of the most innovative infrastructure projects in the world is comprised of a 300 MW pump hydro plant that operates with seawater

The idea of "espejo de Tarapacá" with the cooperation of the proyect "Cielos de Tarapacá" is to sustain chile with renewable energy day and night .Also Chile is one of the most important suppliers of lithium , very important to Tesla batteries.

Tesla should be on chile because their technology will be very useful to chile now and in the future, here the society does not know the advanced technology tesla haves , the cars ,the roof panels , powerwalls .Every tesla product, here in Chile will be very helpful to our society, this is why tesla's industries must setle their products in Chile.

Rodrigofuenza | 2018年3月21日

I'm Chilean sorry if my grammar is not very good;)

Tropopause | 2018年3月21日

Thanks for sharing, Rodrigofuenza! I hope Tesla will be in Chili, and many other places, soon!

Tropopause | 2018年3月21日

Thanks for sharing, Rodrigofuenza! I hope Tesla will be in Chile, and many other places, soon!

Tropopause | 2018年3月21日

Maybe I just came up with a new dish for the Tesla Drive-In: Tesla Chili. ;)

TabascoGuy | 2018年3月21日

Better yet: Electric Chili

DTsea | 2018年3月21日

your grammar was good enough for English speakers. english is pretty flexible language!

Madatgascar | 2018年4月30日

Tesla does the most good wherever the power supply is most renewable. So yes, Chili should qualify. Convenient for a linear supercharger network too.