Submitted by DCguy on Sun, 2018-05-20 05:30
1. Everyone else took delivery of their car on a carpeted "bay" area. My car was off to the side in a dark area. And then later moved to an even darker service bay area so that the cars on the carpets could drive off.
2. Delivery Advisor didn't even show up to the delivery. Got a customer experience specialist who knew nothing about the car.
3. Two one inch gashes on both sides of the car on the chrome trim above the windows.
4. Keycard wouldn't work about 90% of the time.
5. Delivery advisor wouldn't even come out to talk to me. I didn't take delivery.
My questions: Anyone else experience such sub par service? Anyone else not take delivery? And if so, what is the next step in the process and how long does it take to get a car to you.