Forums

How to Clear the Recent Calls Lisst

How to Clear the Recent Calls Lisst

Good Afternoon,

I am new to the Tesla family. I purchased my Model S 100D in September. I have driven it roundtrip from Dallas to Atlanta, Dallas to New Orleans, Dallas to Houston, Dallas to Baton Rouge, and more.I LOVE my car! I have been a Toyota/Lexus enthusiatist for more of my driving life. I am also loving the MANY features that Tesla offers, at least those that I have discovered. The one issue is the Recent Call log. How do you clear it? It stopped listing the calls almost three weeks ago, and I can't seem to find a way to clear them. Help!

ggendel | 14 december 2018

I would assume that deleting the phone from the pairing list would work. However, as soon as you pair again they phone log history will be imported back.

T35LAX | 14 december 2018

It might help deleting call history on your phone prior pairing it again.

EVRider | 15 december 2018

I don’t recall if there are separate settings for syncing contacts and call history, but if so you can turn off the call history setting if you don’t need to see it in the car. I think you get to those settings by tapping the Bluetooth icon in your car.

Uncle Paul | 15 december 2018

For some history in memory you can simply swipe each line to the left and tough delete.

I do not know of a way to do them all at once. Just one at a time.

I was advised to do this once in a while by a service tech to allower quicker response from the screen.

Also occasionally delete my previous destinations and supercharger navigations.

All these destinations use a bit of memory that can slow down the system.

aryaankhan424 | 26 augustus 2019

Thanks for sharing! Appreciate your work.
https://howtocode.pk/tips-and-tricks