Forums

6 Months Free Unlimited Supercharging Not Showing Cost Per Charge

6 Months Free Unlimited Supercharging Not Showing Cost Per Charge

My Model 3 recently had an issue and was towed to get service. Prior to this every time I used my 6 months free unlimited Supercharging, my display would show what the cost would have been and of course not charging my credit card. But since my latest service, now the display always shows zero dollars for any Supercharger usage. What happened here?

Teslanene | 18 februari 2019

I have 6 free months and have never seen the cost of any super charging and my online account shows no history of super charging. I thought this was normal .

Bighorn | 18 februari 2019

The error was in showing the costs beforehand.

bruhling2 | 19 februari 2019

I’m currently on 6 months free. My Model 3 shows “No Recent Supercharging,” which is hard to understand because I’ve only used superchargers to date...

gmr6415 | 19 februari 2019

I'm sure this is somewhat different, but late last year I was traveling through N. FL, GA, SC and NC where superchargers were free because of Hurricane Michael. Some of them showed a cost immediately after charging, After going to another screen and going back to the charge window it would show zero.

Devpsaux | 19 februari 2019

I also have the 6 months free supercharging. The only supercharge that shows up in that bottom right corner is the one they did prior to me taking delivery of the car. All my subsequent supercharges do not show up there and do not show up online. I took that as expected behavior.

rmg007 | 19 februari 2019

Is this thread legitimate?

CorkChop | 19 februari 2019

I also have six months plus $100 credit after. My history only shows my first two charges (at Zero cost) and I have never seen an entry after it.

Resist | 19 februari 2019

@Teslanene I wasn't talking about charges showing up on my account, they never did. I was talking about on the display, where it shows how much it cost.

Teslanene | 19 februari 2019

My display says “no recent supercharging” as bighorn said the error was in showing the costs.

beaver | 20 februari 2019

I still have free supercharging since Nov, I was flagged as “fire disaster impacted” TYVM

wfickas | 21 februari 2019

My never shows cost and always says No Recent Supercharging.