Forums

Arachnid Wheels

Arachnid Wheels

I just received my referral award 21" Arachnid wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires and would like to sell them for $2,800. They're in my garage and have not been mounted. I'm in Highland Park Illinois and welcome a reply or call at 847 926-8888.

EVRider | 14 april 2019

A couple of suggestions:

1. Change your title to indicate you’re selling.

2. A better place to advertise is this TMC forum: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/forums/tesla-parts-for-sale.72. That forum has private messaging, so you don’t have to publish contact information in a public forum like this.

Anthony J. Parisio | 14 april 2019

I too am selling the same wheels and tires in silver. Starcuter@aol.com

Anthony J. Parisio | 14 april 2019

Oh, South Jersey-Philadelphia area.

EVRider | 14 april 2019

@Anthony: I flagged your replies. It's kind of sleazy to hijack someone else's "for sale" thread to sell your own items (especially the same item). Start your own thread.

MilesMD88 | 14 april 2019

To both sellers, how many months did it take to receive your Arachnids from when you placed your order?

Anthony J. Parisio | 15 april 2019

EVRider,
LOL How is it any different than starting my own thread? The result are exactly the same. I was even considerate to not mention price so as to not to complete with the OP. One thread or more still serves those seeking and those sell these rims in the same way. Having all sellers in one thread is simply neater and more efficient. There was no harm Intended and no harm done. However, what a judgmental, arrogant and dystopian act you have just done.

MilesMD88,
For me it was about six months.

MilesMD88,
For me it was about six months.

EVRider | 16 april 2019

@Anthony: If I post a thread to sell items, I would not welcome replies from competitors who are selling similar items. Maybe you think that’s okay, but most people would disagree with you and wouldn’t do that.

Anthony J. Parisio | 16 april 2019

EVRider,
As I said I do think it is OK and your opinion makes you no more right then I am.