Forums

Is there anyone interested in getting 50% off carpet mats?

Is there anyone interested in getting 50% off carpet mats?

Need a volunteer to test our product
We have designed floor mat for tesla Model S, with anti-slip claw backing, plus the velcro to fit original floor, so as to make sure the mat will not move,
Main advantage:
1.europe imported material, usually for luxury cars
2.environmental
3.anti slip, no movement
4.custom fit, even cover better than original mats
5.two color sewing binding
more details pls check below
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R5XK9J2?ref=myi_title_dp&th=1

Can offer 50% off on price, so as to get some objective test and comments from you

anyone intested, pls contact me through my email: ywh0533@126.com,thanks

PS: only 1 quota, the first one gets it
thanks you, have a nice day!

Ohmster | 10 november 2019

These are nice mats. I have a set.

‘17 S75 + ‘17 X75D Both: Uncorked [E]AP MCU1 FSD AP2.5 Intrusion 19.32.11.1 Grin on!

troyhobbs | 11 november 2019

I have actually taken the drivers side floor mat OUT of my car. Constantly creasing and crinkling up right behind my foot. Aggravating to say the least. How can we verify your post? I might be interested. (2013 Model S)

jordanrichard | 11 november 2019

Troyhobbs, that’s interesting because I have had absolutely zero problems with my floor mats in my early 2014 MS. My mats are rubber backed with hundreds of those nibs that “bite” into the floor carpeting. I have 170,000 miles on my car now and the heel area while showing signs of matting, does not show any signs of wearing through.

Jordonrichard |
Very interesting. I thought it must have been a design flaw in the early models. My driver side mat constantly creases right behind my foot. Constantly reaching down to pull it straight. Also drove a 2015 P85D that had the exact same issue with the mat. The sticky patches (to hold the Velcro) have come delaminated, so that doesn’t help. Finally just took the mat out altogether.
Great to hear that you have 177K miles though!! I’ve put 25K miles on mine in 11 months. Glad to hear that it’s going to hold up for a while.

ywh0533 | 11 november 2019

@troyhobbs, if intersted, you could email me ywh0533@126.com for more details, @Ohmster is using my mats, seems very OK

ywh0533 |
In this day and age, most are ‘leary’ of doing business via email. No offense intended. Is this just a basic Amazon order, or directly through you? If it’s your Company, could you please send a link to your website? I am interested, just want to be sure who I’m dealing with. (And again, no offense intended)
Thank you

jordanrichard | 11 november 2019

Troyhobbs, since this has happened to you in two different Tesla’s, perhaps there is something about the way you get in and out of the car. I do know that Tesla at some point changed the mats and they no longer have the series of nibs.

ywh0533 | 12 november 2019

@troyhobbs, thanks for being intested, well, yes, I own the Amazon shop, we are a HongKong based company, you mean shop website? you can view the amazon link
anyway, not tending to spam or ad too much in this forum, also Amazon is very sensitive about kick back blabla too, so just thought through email will be better, I'm not cheating or buy any positive reviews, just, long story
In short, Amaon warehouse lost my mats, strange thing is, if I want to get them pay me for my lost, I need to approve the price of the mats, even though I have sold out hundreds of the other colors, they dont' take into consideration, that's why I need someone to buy it and create an order...so I can get my lost back from Amazon, and of couse, any comments and test is also important, which helps us to improve it
thanks

PS: got mail from some guy, is that you?

DRFLGD | 12 november 2019

These look like they just stay on the floor and don't go slightly up the sides (kind of like a tray). Is that correct?

DRFLGD | 12 november 2019

Sorry, "stay on" should be "cover."