Forums

2019.40.1.1 Quirks

2019.40.1.1 Quirks

Several quirks with latest download - Tesla sent upgrade twice and still no release notes. But more importantly, I believe the upgrade included options to not charge, or start charging at a specific time, or schedule preconditioning the car to start at a specific time. Through trial and error, I found the following:

If programmed to charge at a specific time, and you LEAVE THAT TAB OPEN before closing the window, it will ignore the precondition setting and start charging at the set time. If the charger is unplugged, before 6 am to run an errand and come back before 6 am, plug the charger back into the car, charging WILL resume and stop at 6 am if not fully charged.

If programmed to precondition the car at a specific time, and LEAVE THAT TAB OPEN before closing the window, it will ignore the charge at a specific time under that tab and instead start charging based on the car's calculation on when it should start charging so the car is fully charged by 6 am. Under this setting it will also precondition the car as selected under this tab. If you run an errand and come back before 6 am, plug the charger back into the car, charging will NOT resume if not fully charged. You must manually enable charging either from the car or mobile app.

I reverted to receiving firmware upgrades on a normal basis as I believe downloading releases too soon most likely makes you a beta tester. I rather hoped that Tesla left the ability to program the start and stop settings for charging to match the utility's time-of-use hours, as in the previous firmware, and allow scheduled preconditioning to be independent of the charge settings. For instance, in my area time-of-use hours are from midnight to 8 am.

ganipalabindela | 3 december 2019

Several quirks with latest download - Tesla sent upgrade twice and still no release notes. But more importantly, I believe the upgrade included [url=https://1921681-254.org/]192.168.l.254 admin[/url]