Forums

Any takers for Cybertruck as a Full Size SUV

Any takers for Cybertruck as a Full Size SUV

I've been in the market for a Tesla for a year now but nothing that fits my needs has come up. The only Tesla that I might consider is the Model X but the Falcon doors and the lack of a trunk space when the 3rd row seats are up have steered me away. I have 3 kids under 12 and consistently have friends and relatives that fly into town that I chauffeur around. I know modifying the Cybertruck to be a full size SUV will lower the speed and mileage but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to do. Does anyone know if Elon is willing to consider this since it would be a simple modification on the current style. Heck, it might actually improve it visually. Or better yet, how does this community feel about having a full size CyberSUV?

andy.connor.e | 3 december 2019

I'd like one. I dont really need a truck, just a larger vehicle with a hatchback. SUV would be sweet, but its gotta be just a bit bigger than the Model Y. Maybe Model X size CyberSUV.

jimglas | 3 december 2019

I can imagine a sexy cybercamper on the back

Darthamerica | 3 december 2019

If it has real off-road capability, I would love that!

hcwhy | 3 december 2019

I'd love a whole line of cyber vehicles.

Darthamerica | 3 december 2019

I’d be interested to see what a Cybercar looks like. Makes me wonder if this will be an opportunity for the Model S refresh now that the design gloves are off!

rmkyhn | 3 december 2019

I placed a preorder today for the 3 motor version. My current Range Rover SUV will be off lease close to the first projected delivery dates.The CyberTruck appears to be my dream vehicle and I don't give a hoot about looks (although the current renderings do have a landed B1 bomber look). It will be great to further reduce the family carbon footprint :-)

msmirandagirl | 4 december 2019

I've ordered a three motor. But I'd switch to a Cybervan if one were to come out. I'd also like to see a scaled down Cybervehicle that didn't occupy so much real estate. Something like a Ford Ranger is to a F150.

andy.connor.e | 4 december 2019

Dont need the 3 motors, but would like the 500 miles range. Cant fork over $20k for that. Am very interested to see what the price of the options like the solar bed cover will be. Might not need the extra range if the vehicle has (while its only 15 miles per day) some form of self charging.