Forums

Pulled the trigger...Traded my 17 75d for a raven

Pulled the trigger...Traded my 17 75d for a raven

Got my Raven yesterday. Traded in my 17 model. They had 50 deliveries yesterday at Orlando...a madhouse!!!

Uncle Paul | 18 december 2019

I did the same thing a few months ago.

Amazed at how much better the Raven package makes the car.

Adaptable suspension is a huge upgrade, going from 75 battery to 100 gives me over 100 more miles of range, as well as much faster charging.

Like the updated interior and the hidden LED interior lighting. Even the sound system seems improved.

Getting Bio-Defense HEPA filter was a nice bonus.

Love the better performance, and the way the car cruises so easily down the highway.

Hope you are as happy with your new purchase as I have been.

hoffenberg | 18 december 2019

I agree completely. Am thrilled with it...The range is great, and it feels more like a luxury car now...they hit a home run with the updated version

antoniolabriola1026 | 29 december 2019

Is it possible to upgrade the battery to get these benefits instead of buying a new one? Own Model X 75D and would like more range and shorter battery charging
Thanks

Bighorn | 29 december 2019

@antonio
No, I don’t think they’ll have production capacity for battery upgrades for the time being, though it was touted as an idea early on. Don’t know if it’s plug and play or different architecture.

Uncle Paul | 2 januari 2020

Interesting that the 2020 Raven now costs about the same as my 17 75X did new.

It is faster, better handling, smoother, quieter, much better range, faster charging, quicker computer, So much better car...for the same price.

With Section 179 tax breaks it will cost me less than just keeping the 2017.

bijlee | 2 januari 2020

@Uncle Paul
are you buying it as a business vehicle?