Forums

Jim Cramer on Tesla 1/22/20

Jim Cramer on Tesla 1/22/20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAU-lnp4sfA

Copy and paste the above.

You have to go to 6:35 in the interview to where he talks about Tesla.

andy.connor.e | 23 januari 2020

the way he talks aggravates me

Skint007 | 23 januari 2020

You can share the link with a time stamp in it FYI :P

https://youtu.be/uAU-lnp4sfA?t=395

Wormtown Kris | 23 januari 2020

A turd. Better that he's on our side this month, but still a turd.

SCCRENDO | 23 januari 2020

I don’t generally listen to him. But he made a lot of sense. I agree with him.

Xerogas | 23 januari 2020

What a buffoon. He acts as if Tesla just recently became an energy/technology/transportation company within the last few months (as opposed to merely a car company). These supposed “analysts” are just followers: the only reason they keep raising price targets is because the stock is going up. Where was their analysis five years ago, when Tesla’s story and stated goals were EXACTLY the same as they are today? Why would their “analysis” suddenly change now?

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win (then they all act as if they liked you from the start)

jordanrichard | 24 januari 2020

Xerogas, it's all about ratings/click bait. If they kept to their guns if you will, they would be seen as fools for still touting that Tesla will be bankrupt as soon as other EVs come out, the stock price won't go over $250, Tesla has no secret "sauce", etc.

andy.connor.e | 24 januari 2020

Of course hes acting like Tesla recently became what they are. Because if he didnt act that way, then he would be admitting that he was wrong and incorrect about his analysis of the company for the last 8 years. When Elon said on one of his earnings calls when he was giving questioners aggressive responses, he literally said that he is not interested in pleasing day traders or short term invest gainers, and that if people are concerned with the stock, do not buy the stock. Cramer took that statement and literally said to the camera that he doesnt have to think about whether or not to tell people that they should or should not buy TSLA, that now he can tell them "dont buy it".

How do you recover from that? By completely bullshitting the public. Wouldnt want to ruin your reputation.

finman100 | 24 januari 2020

cramer's a tool. always has been. always will be.

wwwDOTyoutubeDOTcom/watch?v=BpLfOF4zZW0

Tesla-David | 24 januari 2020

I can't stand him, he has always been an idiot, especially his early uninformed negativity about TSLA.

BuffaloBillsFan | 24 januari 2020

He was sky high during this interview. I saw no iris at all in his eyes. Completely discombobulated. I would take any advice with 2- grains of salt. Whatever he said, I would ignore it. He was stoned out of his mind, IMO. He made no sense whatsoever.

He was sky high during this interview. I saw no iris at all in his eyes. Completely discombobulated. I would take any advice with 2- grains of salt. Whatever he said, I would ignore it. He was stoned out of his mind, IMO. He made no sense whatsoever.

Sorry for the double post!

rxlawdude | 24 januari 2020

"He was sky high during this interview. I saw no iris at all in his eyes. Completely discombobulated."

Sounds like a daily occurrence with POTUS. (See his answer about Musk, for example.)

FactDoc | 25 januari 2020

I didn’t click on the link

I never listened to Cramer ever

MySin_AZ | 26 januari 2020

Why hate the guy, his view of Tesla turned around when his wife insisted on an X...and now that he got to experience the car, he loves it...hasn’t that happened to many other skeptics (many who post on the forum).