Forums

Be prepared for a Q1 Results Tesla Stock Tank

Be prepared for a Q1 Results Tesla Stock Tank

Less than 90k deliveries currently estimated for Q1, which would put Tesla sales declining YoY for 2020 multiplied out per quarter.

https://twitter.com/TroyTeslike/status/1241384393177993222

If this coronavirus keeps up, Tesla could easily go lower than I'd like to imagine.

*This post is for entertainment only and is not representative of stock advice from a professional, reader discretion advised*

FISHEV | 22 maart 2020

Everybody's stock is going to tank. Not Tesla's fault. Tesla with China factory cranking to cars while US plants are closed is likely in better position than most.

Plus you know if Tesla ever faltered Chinese will scoop it up and keep it running.

"How China bent over backwards to help Tesla overcome virus hit"

https://www.aljazeera.com/ajimpact/china-bent-tesla-overcome-virus-hit-2...

Tesla2018 | 22 maart 2020

Tesla will make surgical masks for a dollar each and sell them to the government for $100 just like other government contractors.

Have you seen how the one medical company got pissed at the people that made 3D respirator parts for a dollar after getting one, while the medical company was charging hospitals 11k for them.

blkice | 22 maart 2020

Remember Tesla sales every car they make with people waiting in line (me) .Maybe someone here could name another Carmaker in that position

Frank99 | 22 maart 2020

I think mid-April is going to be a very bad time to be in the market no matter what stock you're invested in, as quarterly earnings start getting reported.

Ross1 | 22 maart 2020

But, Battery Day!

EM to announce Alien Tech

TeslaTap.com | 23 maart 2020

Remember OP (Geico) is mabuck - likely a Ford dealer who endless berates owners and Tesla hoping it helps Ford imaginary EVs.

Orthopod | 23 maart 2020

Ford stocks will plunge too

Every stock will

andy.connor.e | 23 maart 2020

Is mabuck seriously still going at it? what a loser

rxlawdude | 23 maart 2020

"Tesla will make surgical masks for a dollar each and sell them to the government for $100 just like other government contractors."

Funny, I thought this guy was a free trade, business supporting Trumpie.

andy.connor.e | 23 maart 2020

Tesla WILL do that. Its confirmed by Ford troll mabuck. 100% certified correct ©

jordanrichard | 23 maart 2020

Geico, is there a point to stating the obvious. The obvious that applies to just about every other stock.

akgolf | 23 maart 2020

Serial killers, pedophiles, short sellers, Internet trolls :(

It’s a sad world.