Forums

Thank you

Thank you

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Tesla support - especially Alice Hutin.

I understand that the PW2 is a novel product and may be subject to some teething issues but the occasional pain is completely outweighed by the fantastic help she has provided.

michael.entis | 9 december 2018

I have cancelled my longstanding order for two Powerwalls. Now, I would like to know when Tesla will be returning my deposit on this now cancelled order. Also, I have a 2017 Tesla Model S with 13,500 miles on the odometer. I would like to sell this vehicle. I've had it for about 1.5 years. I'm located in Monterey County, California. If interested, please send email message to "michael.entis@gmail.com".

Tesla-David | 13 december 2018

I would like to echo @sashton's "Thank You" to Tesla Energy-Support. I had my two Powerwall's installed in June 2018 and couldn't be happier with how well they have worked and my interactions with Tesla-Energy Technical support since the installation. They deserve much credit and should be applauded for the service they render during what must be a very stressful time especially with the Model 3 ramp, and trying to get PW2 production ramped up for the waiting customers.