Forums

solar sistem to Tesla app

solar sistem to Tesla app

Tesla just update the Tesla app and now you can see your Solar system in the app... but every time I try to log in ,,., the app says "there are no products linked to your Tesla account" ,.,. so my question is ,.,., how do I link my solar to the Tesla app ???

rdonner | 25 januari 2018

Same question here! The link to our Model S is unchanged and I can access the solar/powerwall demo but not our solar roof.

gorideen | 1 mei 2018

Same question. Help.....anyone?

Teslafarmer | 3 mei 2018

Call support. It needs fixing.

roger | 7 mei 2018

Just out of curiosity, what is the support number?

johnsonkw | 20 juni 2018

Has a Tesla rep answered this question? I would also like to know how to integrate my Solar City solar panels with my Tesla app. Thank you in advance.

zacreid | 11 september 2018

Me too. Pre-existing SolarCity setup prior to Model 3. The app gives me a page to request a quote when I swipe for solar - but has no "sign in with existing" option or other method of linking.
My accounts have same address and same primary email. I asked support how to link yesterday via "ask a question". Nothing yet, but they are likely really busy these days. Hope it gets worked out.

groovygravy10 | 21 september 2018

I also get No products linked to your Tesla account. I even emailed customer service and help desk. Waiting to hear back.

shadow.tbc | 27 september 2018

solar city to Tesla user, why can i no longer use the app and see power generated???
if you are taking over a company at least provide the same support!

ritapatitav | 16 augustus 2019

I do not text e-mail only

mmleecarr | 17 augustus 2019

I, too, cannot find my account from Solar City to the shitty Tesla-take-over. I don't know what they are charging me for the energy consumption, I don't know how to remove the panels because a tree fell on my house and crushed some. Tesla has been THE WORST in customer service. NO ONE at Tesla wants to help, they just kick the can to someone else and give you the run-around.

nturner1938 | 17 augustus 2019

Come on Elan, get it fixed

shawnbarnish | 17 augustus 2019

I have never been able to find my home Solar panel account on the Tesla site since they took over and as of this month the old SolarCity.com portal is shut down.
I can't even pay my bill online at the moment.

And the Tesla.com website is HORRIBLE to navigate.
It was like an newbie created the page.

Anyone else been able to link their accounts?
I can log in and it shows me cars it wants to sell me and solar energy products but nothing about my existiung account.

The link from the old SolarCity page goes to a Tesla page that says this in the Q & A:

"I am a solar lease/PPA solar owner. How do I access my Billing Portal from my Tesla Account?
Log into your Tesla Account and select your solar product, then select ‘Billing Portal’. If you’re having trouble logging into your account, follow the password reset instructions. If you’re having trouble accessing your Billing Portal contact SolarSupport@tesla.com."

That don't work.
And one of the links on that page is bad because the webpage encoder is a newbie. LOL

cekmma | 17 augustus 2019

The SolarCity account has been shut down since August 15,2019. I can only check my solar usage in the Tesla App. I downloaded the Tesla App in my iphone, but it only shows my Tesla car information, NO SOLAR PANEL INFO AT ALL. Anyone knows how to access the solar panel account in the Tesla App?

creitano1 | 18 augustus 2019

It sucks!!! My attorney is reviewing the contracts

smaches | 18 augustus 2019

I've only been a customer since July last year and we purchased our system outright (easier to amortize). I have powerwalls too, so I get my data from the app and used the powerguide as a backup. Someone on the AmpIt forum noted that the SolarGurad feed is still live at this time here: https://solarguard.solarcity.com/Kiosk/SolarGuard.aspx
I used the same credentials that were good for the solarcity site and can view my production just fine. No other features, but it's better than a poke in the eye...

roger.westfall | 20 augustus 2019

There are no products linked to your Tesla account??? I want to see my solar production. What a joke!!

AlsoRan | 21 augustus 2019

Cekmma - tap the settings icon, then tap Switch to Home Energy Gateway

AlsoRan | 21 augustus 2019

Cekmma - tap the settings icon, then tap Switch to Home Energy Gateway

valerie.salazar | 27 augustus 2019

I’ve emailed customer service twice and no response. This is absolute BS!!!

dunnman99 | 30 augustus 2019

I have emailed as well with no response.

gregbrew | 31 augustus 2019

CALL them! Don't select "other" at any prompt. I've never had a problem getting through on the phone. Zero hold times with the three times I've had to call over four years. Problems resolved within 24 hours every time.

hsazz | 12 september 2019

Same issue with me I have downloaded the new Tesla app and am told there are no products linked to your Tesla account??? I want to see my solar production. What a joke!! I have called and e mailed customer Service to no avail! I am livid since I do not believe I'm getting the promised results that I was promised when the system was purchased with our new home. Even our builder has changed the vendors they use on their new homes! That alone should say something!

hsazz | 12 september 2019

Same issue with me I have downloaded the new Tesla app and am told there are no products linked to your Tesla account??? I want to see my solar production. What a joke!! I have called and e mailed customer Service to no avail! I am livid since I do not believe I'm getting the promised results that I was promised when the system was purchased with our new home. Even our builder has changed the vendors they use on their new homes! That alone should say something!

docmamidi | 12 september 2019

Thank you Smaches for the link , https://solarguard.solarcity.com/Kiosk/SolarGuard.aspx
I can atleast see the solar production on this link.
I still cannot see my Solarcity data on Tesla account on the Tesla app or website. I tried contacting customer service , but they always give me a run around with no help . Emailed to customercare@tesla.com but still no answer to fix it yet

gregbrew | 17 september 2019

CALL THEM!

Noam | 18 september 2019

I just found out the other day that the PowerGuide "share" pages are still working. So if you ever shared the link to show others your system, you can still use that to see the PoweGuide.
Here is the format of the link: https://mysolarcity.com/Share/[your_system_id]) . If you don't know your system ID, you can get it by going to https://solarguard.solarcity.com/Kiosk/SolarGuard.aspx , and logging in with the same e-mail address and password you used for MySolarCity. Then look at the URL for the site ID.