Forums

Credit Card

Credit Card

Hi, I'm getting this message with both of my credit cards, yesterday and today - I normally have no issues using them online elsewhere:

"Sorry, your credit card could not be saved at this time, please try again later."

Is there a problem with the site? I'm posting here as I can't find any feedback/email for the site...

lilbean | 1 februari 2018

That happened to me when I tried to order a used S. Blessing in disguise.

TeslaTap.com | 1 februari 2018

Sounds like another spammer sending an vague non-Tesla message to up their count so they can start including spam URLs. Suggest flagging and not responding.

Mike83 | 1 februari 2018

flagged

neil | 6 februari 2018

It worked the day after.

reed_lewis | 6 februari 2018

Why does everything even remotely negative that anyone posts always seem to be spam by certain people.

@lilbean said that she had the same issue, yet others seem to think that it is spam. Give me a break...

EVRider | 6 februari 2018

I assumed the OP was trying to save their credit card in My Tesla, but more context in the topic will produce better responses.

rgillies47 | 10 juli 2019

I am getting the same error message when I try to update my credit card info I will try again tomorrow. Tesla make it easy for customers to give you money please.

Tesla2018 | 14 juli 2019

On some sites it requires you to put the spaces in between the numbers and on others it requires no spaces.

vickyricheal | 15 juli 2019

Try after a few days. I hope this will work.

j.cordes | 22 juli 2019

this is the message I get all day

Sorry, your credit card could not be saved at this time, please try again later.