Forums

Model 3 Showing - South Florida (Parkland)

Model 3 Showing - South Florida (Parkland)

I have not seen any M3s driving around South Florida yet and the only showroom model I know of is in Aventura. If you have a reservation, are considering a purchase, or just an enthusiast and have not physically seen the M3 yet, you are more than welcome to come by and take a look at mine. I am a current MS owner so I will try to do my best to answer any questions you have. I will be in the back of the parking lot of Walmart 6001 Coral Ridge Dr. Coral Springs, Fl 33076 Friday February 9 at 5pm. Take the Coral Ridge Drive exit off the Sawgrass. My deep blue "KITT" will be waiting.

EVRider | 6 februari 2018

Thanks for making your car available. I saw the one in Aventura on Saturday afternoon; had to wait in line a while but it was worth it.

Edgarbal | 6 februari 2018

Good to know, I'm in Wilton manors, 20 miles from you, i'll be there, thanks.

thgrmartin | 9 februari 2018

Hi Max
Just wanted to thank you for being such a great owner to provide this experience. We had a great time meeting you and sharing in your enthusiasm of the car. You time was very much appreciated. This is an awesome car and being able see it first hand was so worth the trip. Only bad thing is it makes it even harder to wait for mine.

Thanks again
From the Martin family