Forums

2015 Outlook Tesla Motors geogrhaphical expansion of sales and service activities (stores and service centers).

2015 Outlook Tesla Motors geogrhaphical expansion of sales and service activities (stores and service centers).

In 2014: UK, China, Hong Kong and Japan. And Australia is most likely to follow in December 2014.

Which countries will be next in 2015?

How about:
New Zealand
South Korea
Singapore
Malaysia
Taiwan
India
South Africa
Mexico
Brazil
Turkey
Poland
Finland
Estonia
Latvia
Lithuania
And more countries in Eastern Europe

Does anyone have any info with regard to this topic?

Näky | 9 november 2014

Tesla Motors Finland Oy -company was registered in October. SC should be here by spring 2015. So they can deliver my X at end of year.
Now only some dealers (grey)import Teslas and ad their "cut" of 10-20k€ to price.

muddy | 9 november 2014

Tried to call my DSR regarding our December delivery - voice mail said he was traveling Internationally and I was told to call a different DSR in the Seattle office. The next DSR said my DSR was traveling to Australia on Tesla Business!!

Benz | 9 november 2014

@ Naky

You are right. I have added Finland to the list in the first post. Just like the three baltic states (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania).

Benz | 9 november 2014

@ jbrain

That means that the launch event in Australia will be held only a few weeks from now. Early December?

Benz | 22 november 2014

Any news regarding the date of the launch event in Australia?

Brian H | 22 november 2014

To the nearest calendar year?

Benz | 24 november 2014

No Brian, it will be in December 2014. Not yet known in which week.

Benz | 24 november 2014

The Tesla Launch Event in Australia is on December 9th, 2014.