Forums

How many PW2?

How many PW2?

Hello, all!
I have been part of Tesla family for several years now: we own stock since 2014, have Model S, last year we ordered solar and PW2. We are located in Northwestern suburbs of Chicago.
Solar installation took place last March and it felt like abortion... But we moved on and are happy with our 8.5kW system (black on black). It’s been providing more energy that we expected actually.
Three weeks ago Tesla contacted us with documents to sign on one PW2 - this is what we ordered last year in September. We noticed that our deep well pump would not be able to be backed up with just one PW2. I called and asked how many PW2 we would need in order get deep water well backed up and I was told “probably 2”. I asked for a quote and they came back with 4 PW2 for $37Gs with installation. I thought it was an overkill and called again and asked for 2 Powerwalls (again). They came back with a quote ($17Gs) but claimed our deep water well pump would still not be backed up! My issue is, there was never a technician at our house to really look into what we need.
My question to you guys (perhaps TeslaDavid) is, what do you have backed up with 2 PW2?
Here are our larger power consuming devices:
1. deep water well pump (it peaks at 2.2 kW when it switches on - I don’t know exact make and model)
2. sewerage grinding pump (13 AMPs)
3. York gas furnace with a fan (15 AMPs)
4. York AC unit (20 AMPs)
5. Tesla wall connector

Any advice?

Thanks!