Forums

Mats, interior

Mats, interior

Hi, I’m sure this topic has been discussed but lack of search features let me with no other choice. Just got the model 3, awd, dual motor, beautiful.. it’s already snowing in the Midwest. Wondering if I should buy Tesla’s own interior liners from their website. I understand these are built by weather tech.. or go for the third party ones from amazon, which actually have great reviews. & might save me a few bucks... thanks in advance.. once again a beautiful car, considering its my second car, with my first being an Audi A7, 2019..

coleAK | 14 november 2019

I have the Maxpieder 3D and they are awesome. I’ve used husky and weather tech liners for years and honestly like the maxpieder better. Also just an FYI the Tesla model 3 mats are not the floor liner style just a basic rubber mat.

Oh and I’m in Alaska and have had them for over a year.

Oh and I’m in Alaska and have had them for over a year.

pjwheeler83 | 14 november 2019

Have the all weather mats, they work great.

Wish I had waited for the molded version as the back seat mat is one piece.

If you want Tesla branded stuff, go for it. If you're looking to save money... Amazon gets the job done.

sameer_khalid | 15 november 2019

Thanks all., think I’d go for the Tesla ones, the price difference ain’t huge..

sameer_khalid | 15 november 2019

Thanks all., think I’d go for the Tesla ones, the price difference ain’t huge..

thedrisin | 15 november 2019

@coleAK. Tesla now has the liner style mats also:

https://shop.tesla.com/product/model-3-all-weather-floor-liners

gstory356 | 18 november 2019

Just got the Tuxmats and they are industrial strength. But I think the 3D MaXpider ones may have a cleaner (except for white 3D logo), more elegant look, but slightly more carpet exposed. Tuxmats go right up the center console and almost to the lower edge of rear seats. I opted for slightly better coverage. Also I wasn't sure how the 3D ones pattern would capture and hold dirt. The Tuxmats just wipe clean (so far - only a few days old)... But both good choices.

casun | 18 november 2019

Mats, wilander

M3D | 18 november 2019

+1 on the Maxpider mats even with the logo.