Forums

Please give us a Pandora app!

Please give us a Pandora app!

Where is the Pandora app?
!--break-->
I love Pandora. Spotify sucks in comnparison!
!--break-->I have been a Pandora user/premium subscriber for years.
!--break-->I have many stations which even know what tracks I do not like.
!--break-->I bought a Spotify premium subscription because: Tesla. BUT
!--break-->If Spotify is better, I cannot see it; I find no benefit in changing,;
!--break-->and in any case I don't care if SpottyFi is better, I want my Pandora!!!
!--break-->It shouldn't be too hard, would it?

jimglas | 7 januari 2020

not
going
to
happen

Tesla2018 | 7 januari 2020

Why don't you just play it on Bluetooth from your phone?

andy.connor.e | 8 januari 2020

Let me rebuttle on your last point. It shouldnt be that hard, would it? Is it hard to play music on your phone over bluetooth? Yes. its very difficult. The car does not need to have pandora. Your phone can do everything.

adcock.dan | 8 januari 2020

Sure I could bluetooth it from the phone. And I can run Pandora from the car's web browser.
But running Pandora from the phone means I have to use the phone to control Pandora.
And running Pandora in the web browser means I have to start the browser and then Pandora every time I start the car if I want to use it.
People are beating the doors down at Google and Apple wanting to sell apps. Why would it be so difficult to put the app I want on my $65,000 car? I have been paying for Pandora for years. Now I have to change to Spotify or pay for another app. WTF?

andy.connor.e | 8 januari 2020

Maybe because you're associating the sticker price of a product with an application you want to run on it instead of utilizing the available resources.

jimglas | 9 januari 2020

First
World
Problem

andy.connor.e | 9 januari 2020

You can precondition cabin, auto unlock when you walk towards to car, no key to turn to start engine, and voice commands that control the entire car. And you're whining about having to use your phone for pandora. Life is hell

stutz91w | 9 januari 2020

I wish there was Pandora instead of Spotify also.

nukequazar | 9 januari 2020

CarPlay and Android Auto solves all these problems plus infinitely better voice-to-text messaging.

nukequazar | 9 januari 2020

@jimglass, Dumbest. Argument. Ever. It’s a first world car. We’re going to have first world complaints and requests for first world improvements.

rxlawdude | 9 januari 2020

Please. Let's not open that box.

stevejobs506 | 10 januari 2020

This is a materialistic and digital world which has made life a mechanism and not a ‘state of being’. In such cases, it is evident that men and women are prone to unexpected and unaware situations and health issues. A life which is nature-oriented is safer than a life which is surrounded by technologies and machines. However, this 21st century is one of the most advanced centuries because of immense development in the field of science and technology. Pharmacies have grown in number as well, as the number of diseases and patients grow simultaneously. Do Vist: https://mywalgreenslistens.com/

booshtukka | 10 januari 2020

@nukequazar Love you.

rdenny | 7 maart 2020

Yes I can run Pandora from the phone. I do that. I can run Spotify from the phone. I don't do that. So maybe TSLA should remove Spotify? Come on. It's legit to ask for a Pandora app. The arguments here are cracking me up.

Tesla2018 | 7 maart 2020

I know nothing about apps but someone made a website so you can have Waze on your car. It's tesla-screen.com and has car info and a link for A Better Route Planner on it too . It's not as good as the regular app, But couldn't something similar be done with Pandora so it would automatically log you if you used the car browser.

boarder710 | 24 maart 2020

I have to agree, Pandora on the tesla screen would be very nice. Yes I can run it from my phone however I pay for data to my car and don't want to suck up data from my phone. Tesla doesn't allow piggybacking to the car for data so...And yes, this is a first world problem, we live in the first world and drive very first world vehicles.

andy.connor.e | 24 maart 2020

The way i see it is you're either going to get the option for a subscription data plan on the car, or you pay an extra 10 or 20 dollars per month to give you another gig or 2 of data for your phone.

denim | 9 april 2020

love this one. always work perfect. https://prepaidcardstatus.club/