Forums

3/31, which Fremont location? 45500 Fremont Blvd or 901 Page Avenue?

3/31, which Fremont location? 45500 Fremont Blvd or 901 Page Avenue?

I've heard from others that Tesla Sales is advising people to go to 901 Page Avenue on March 31 for Model 3 reservations. 901 Page is where the Model X reveal was held, about 5 minutes south of the factory. Supposedly it will be staffed to take Model 3 in-store orders on March 31. Can anyone confirm?

solard532 | 27 maart 2016

Yes, I really want to know too!!! Anybody???

Assuming that it is the 45500 Fremont location.. is the "Tesla Delivery Center" the correct building to go to?

Tâm | 27 maart 2016

According to the community worksheet on the row with the user "pikachu":

"Got an email response back from Tesla Fremont that they will be accepting reservations at the 901 Page Avenue location and NOT at the store."

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VtU7w34dtHhmz5loGG0xEkZwc-VvppSG...

Tâm | 27 maart 2016

I don't know whether it's different this time but because it's a big place, the last time I was there for the X, it was survival of the fittest.

The big crowd did not honor first arrivals to the gate.

You might have arrived 1 hour late to the gate but as soon as it opened, you could sprint and pass every one behind to get to the registration first.

Thanks Tam but... regarding your second post about the gate... 901 Page does not have a gate does it??? (I've never been there).

Tâm | 27 maart 2016

901 Page comes to a dead-end with a locked gate.

Beyond the locked gate is a gigantic parking lot.

The last time with the Model X, once the gate is open, run real fast across the parking lot ahead of every one and get in line at the building in the distance.

Tâm | 27 maart 2016

Correction, the last time for the X, we were given the same exact number address but we were redirected to A street which is the big parking lot in the back.

901 Page itself has a small parking lot and you can access to the building doors right away, unlike what we did from A street with locked gate and big gigantic back parking lot which is very very far from the building.

LOL this will be interesting... I live pretty close to Santana Row, but ummm... yea this will be interesting =P

solard532 | 29 maart 2016

OK I drove by 45500 Fremont store and confirmed that reservations WILL BE AT 901 PAGE

Tâm | 29 maart 2016

@solard532

Thanks for being so diligent for the important day. 2 days to go!

PhillyGal | 29 maart 2016

Does anyone know the closest place to LAX that reservations will be taken in person?

Tâm | 29 maart 2016

@PhillyGal

Santa Monica-3rd Street Promenade Store
1227 Third Street Promenade
Santa Monica, CA 90401

near J.Crew and Old Navy. Parking at 1234 4th Street, Parking Structure #1.
Phone(310) 395-8333
Sales Hours
Monday - Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm

If you see someone camping out there.

That's not not a homeless man. It's "neptune2000" camping out overnight with his USC tailgate chair, USC jacket and plaid starting 10:00 PM .

dannieboiz | 29 maart 2016

Are there only specific stores with reservation ability or we can go to any?

Tâm | 29 maart 2016

@dannieboiz

First look up Tesla map.

Maker sure it says Stores/Galleries and NOT service centers.

Service Centers need to fix cars so don't bother them.

Secondly, look to see whether those stores/galleries have a physical address.

They may have name, person name, phone, contact e-mails but NO street address then don' bother!

If you don't have a physical address then you just can't pitch your tent.

The answer is NOT just any.

You have to be selective.

That's pretty much it !

Tâm | 29 maart 2016

And I forgot one physical address such as the title above: Fremont store moves the event to another address so looking at Tesla map doesn't help.

In this case, you need to depend on the forum.

Darryl | 29 maart 2016

My Tesla Store in Orlando is also the Service Center. There is no other Tesla locations in the area.

Tâm | 30 maart 2016

@Darryl

That is totally fine. Lots of locations have both Service Center and Sales combined.

In your case, Service starts at 8AM to fix cars, not for reservation.

Then at 10AM, Sales office will be open to take your reservation.

That's a good location for the 31st.

bblevis | 30 maart 2016

The real question is about the time 901 Page will accept in person Reservations...when I inquired at the Fremont Store Delivery center at the main campus, the Tesla sales reps there seemed to think the 901 Page location might not start accepting reservations until 1:30 pm...the reps could not explain why the time would be later than actual Tesla stores that open at 10 am...perhaps because 901 Page Ave is a factory building other than the front lobby it will not open at the same time as an actual store...did anyone else inquire about the timing of things at 901 Page Ave?

Tâm | 30 maart 2016

@bblevis

That's very odd answer. Others do not get the same answers as you got. They got 10AM.

solard532 | 30 maart 2016

Yeah..... sounds fishy bblevis

Tâm | 31 maart 2016

So did 901 Page waited until 1:30 PM as instructed by the rep?