Forums

Any clue regarding The FIX ?

Any clue regarding The FIX ?

A Minor one ?

topher | 5 februari 2017

Nope. No clue.

Thank you kindly.

bj | 5 februari 2017

Ø - I thought you had found peace with the Bolt?

The final reveal is only about 7 weeks away. Just wait like the rest of us!

Frank99 | 5 februari 2017

I expect only minor changes to the nose - perhaps the moustache from the S/X, but not the cool swoop that James Anders posted back in April ( https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/1454892/ ). So, not really a fix.

topher | 5 februari 2017

LOL. Of course we know what Ø wants 'fixed' he has been going on about it for 10 months.

Thank you kindly.

Frank99 | 5 februari 2017

Oh, sorry, I didn't realize that was an issue for anyone. Yes, that's a possible change, guess we'll have to wait to see what pops out of Fremont.

efodix | 6 februari 2017

I for one would like a hatchback, or at least some sort of a fix to widen the trunk. Because

1) I occasionally need to haul large stuff around and

2) My cars are respectively 18, 19, and 45 years old. So I kinda need a new ride ASAP.

SamO | 6 februari 2017

The Teslarati mostly Los being called that. It's the classiest, most elegant insult. Ever. SAD.

SamO | 6 februari 2017

FREE ENERGY | 6 februari 2017

bj...without a real intelligent FIX, I will never ever get any peace, period !

Frank99 | 6 februari 2017

As a proud, self-annointed member of the Teslarati, I find the use of it as a pejorative fairly humorous - kind of like dissing Tom Brady by saying "Five-time Super Bowl Champion only completed 69% of his passes this weekend".

Red Sage ca us | 7 februari 2017

Frank99: The branch manager where I worked once chastised a co-worker for being 'only' 99.7% efficient. Then, upon further examination I determined she was more like 99.9% efficient. Our Customers were unprofessional unreasonable unfair spoiled obnoxious irresponsible crybabies.

mos6507 | 7 februari 2017

The next reveal can't come soon enough. These forum threads are mostly old news and veering off-topic.