Submitted by omarsultan.ca.us on Thu, 2014-08-14 15:00
I was foraging on Wired.com and came across this article "How Hydrogen Can Save America": http://archive.wired.com/wired/archive/11.04/hydrogen_pr.html I started reading it, then realized it was published 10 years ago. I guess some things never change as it could have been published today. Of the 5 objectives they identify, I would say manufacturers have tackled #1 and maybe #2:
1. Solve the hydrogen fuel-tank problem.
2. Encourage mass production of fuel cell vehicles.
3. Convert the nation's fueling infrastructure to hydrogen.
4. Ramp up hydrogen production.
5. Mount a public campaign to sell the hydrogen economy.